Hatching Eggs!!!: 40+ Breeds to choose from: Starting at $3/each

I'm just getting my incubator set back up again, and need some hatching eggs.
jumpy.gif
. Are you Favorolles laying at all right now? I would love to get so Silkie and Sizzle eggs. I went to your website, but the only silkie/sizzle eggs you had were the white ones. Do you have different colors for sale as well?

I'm just getting my incubator set back up again, and need some hatching eggs.
jumpy.gif
. Are you Favorolles laying at all right now? I would love to get so Silkie and Sizzle eggs. I went to your website, but the only silkie/sizzle eggs you had were the white ones. Do you have different colors for sale as well?
Right now I have BBS silkies, white silkies, BBS and cuckoo silkies and sizzles, and then my random pen which has all sorts of colors of silkies and sizzles. Most consistent eggs are from the BBS silkie pen (which will actually only be blue and splash based on whats in there currently. You can definitely just specify in the "order instructions" section on the website which colors you want. I will try to fix that but not likely to happen in the next few days. :)

I know you said not all of your breeds are laying well right now (mine aren't either
hmm.png
). Would there be any way to order a mix? If I ordered 10 eggs - and wanted 5 "random" (what ever you have at the time) Orphingtons, and 5 "random" Silkie/Sizzles? Is the best way to order them on your website, or threw a PM here?

I know you said not all of your breeds are laying well right now (mine aren't either
hmm.png
). Would there be any way to order a mix? If I ordered 10 eggs - and wanted 5 "random" (what ever you have at the time) Orphingtons, and 5 "random" Silkie/Sizzles? Is the best way to order them on your website, or threw a PM here?
only orps laying now are my LF chocolate projects and my other LF project to produce black split to chocolate full english roos and my red orps which are pullets. I'm still pretty much confirming fertility on all of them. I just set what eggs I had on monday so by this weekend I can have a better idea of what's fertile. I do have cream leg bars which started up and are fertile. Within a month or so I should have whites, lavs, BBS, spangled/mottled splits, and blue cuckoo orps that should be laying. Most of those eggs are on the pricier side. After this weekend I can confirm fertility and maybe get you some after xmas. Actually, my inlaws (from orangevale) will be visiting us so I could probably send them down with them and you could pick them up from their house. Just PM on BYC for now or email [email protected] and we can work something out. :)

Can I get on the list for some more partridge brahmas when they start laying again? Do you have any idea when that might be? I love the ones I hatched out from you at the end of summer, can't wait to get some more!

Can I get on the list for some more partridge brahmas when they start laying again?  Do you have any idea when that might be?  I love the ones I hatched out from you at the end of summer, can't wait to get some more!

My guess is that they will start up mid January but it is just a guess based on last year. :). I probably won't have eggs available until mid February based on how many chick orders I get when I open up my spring sales. Best check back with me in about a month or watch for any ads on here. I plan on posting my spring prices and open up preorders for chicks in a week or two. I may open up some preorders for eggs but will likely be just on Facebook or my website as byc won't allow preorders. :)

My guess is that they will start up mid January but it is just a guess based on last year.
smile.png
. I probably won't have eggs available until mid February based on how many chick orders I get when I open up my spring sales. Best check back with me in about a month or watch for any ads on here. I plan on posting my spring prices and open up preorders for chicks in a week or two. I may open up some preorders for eggs but will likely be just on Facebook or my website as byc won't allow preorders.
smile.png
I could go for chicks as well. I'll keep my eyes out.
ep.gif

Back
Top Bottom