Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I will be coming to join you at some of these swaps you have, with my car loaded down with chickens. But will tell him it is a flea market....not a swap....where I can swap for more chickens?!?!
hu.gif
What he doesn't know....
yuckyuck.gif
I'll have quite a few polish at the swap this Sat in Ocala :)

I'm assuming you are referring to the abbreviations we use. Most of us know them (EE/OE, FBCM, OEGB) & they are so commonly used on here

I'm sorry, but you are mistaken. You, personally, know what they mean, but that does not translate to "most of us". Even the poultry breeders and show people complain about the name abbreviations and not being able to figure out what breed is referred to.

At the very least, type the breed name out the first time it is used in your post and then you can abbreviate it in the rest of the post. Unless you (generic you, not anyone specific) believe that everybody else is obligated to read your mind.

Last edited:
Polish are like potato chips you can't have just one.
hmm.png

This weekend is my b-day and there are 2 great swaps going on but I already told DH I don't really need any more chickens, what was I thinking??

Troy? Jason has orientation for his new job on Saturday-I will probably be going over to Troy for the fun of it.
big_smile.png

You know me, though-I only want a couple of breeds, and most of what they have aren't great quality. Now, Silver Appleyards-I have gotten a couple ducklings from over at Troy and I am happy with them. If our fence was finished I wouldn't be able to resist goats, ponies or horses!
tongue.png

Polish are like potato chips you can't have just one.
hmm.png

This weekend is my b-day and there are 2 great swaps going on but I already told DH I don't really need any more chickens, what was I thinking??
LOL yes they are, but I have waaaaaay to many boys.
barnie.gif

Happy birthday...lol I could send you a polish roo or two..
lau.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom