Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My son, who should be sleeping but is being very creative in his "cant go to sleep because" excuses tonight, just told me that his thumb is stinging like " a thousand needles and a drop of acid". I looked ....and it is a paper cut. Can you say dramatic! :rolleyes:

My son, who should be sleeping but is being very creative in his "cant go to sleep because" excuses tonight, just told me that his thumb is stinging like " a thousand needles and a drop of acid". I looked ....and it is a paper cut. Can you say dramatic!
roll.png

Hey now, those things hurt.
wink.png
gig.gif

Lol! My 5 year old started with his belly hurting, then he was crying because the base board heating was making noises, then he was hungry, then his brother was keeping him up, then his belly hurt again, but chocolate would make it feel better. Kids. Sheesh!

Hey guys

I"ve got 9 turkey eggs to ship tomorrow if someone wants them they will be 7 days old tomorrow I have 2 bourbon red hens and 4 bronze hens covered by a bourbon red tom if someone wants them pm me and let me know. pm offers, not pp as I have not set up my account yet

Yes when I get home. Looks like 4-5 have definitely pipped!

Are we having baby turkeys? I love baby turkeys. I'll baby sit. Soon they will be whistling Dixie. I love it when they whistle. I have two weeks on the next hatch to go.......I hate waiting......makes you want to candle everyday. Good thing I know better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom