Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All!

There is a local guy here that is looking for about 4 dozen Black Cooper Maran hatching eggs.  Is there any one on here that is able to hook him up?
My hens are really starting to Kay properly again so I should be getting about 12-15/day. It might be a few weeks but I probably can. I breed y birds to SOP though I personally don't show with everything I have going on. I'm getting really nice color from some of my newer pullet/hens.

Last edited:
My hens are really starting to Kay properly again so I should be getting about 12-15/day. It might be a few weeks but I probably can. I breed y birds to SOP though I personally don't show with everything I have going on. I'm getting really nice color from some of my newer pullet/hens.
If you PM your email address I can give it to him?

How are your poults?

Last edited:
Oh And ProfTi typically, and I know tere are tons of variables but typically how long does it take the poults to zip after pip? Is it like chickens or can they take a touch longer. Temp is 98.8 and humidity is between 78-82%

Oh And ProfTi typically, and I know tere are tons of variables but typically how long does it take the poults to zip after pip? Is it like chickens or can they take a touch longer. Temp is 98.8 and humidity is between 78-82%
Up to 36 hours. How are they doing? Can you increase humidity?

Hey guys

I"ve got 9 turkey eggs to ship tomorrow if someone wants them they will be 7 days old tomorrow I have 2 bourbon red hens and 4 bronze hens covered by a bourbon red tom if someone wants them pm me and let me know. pm offers, not pp as I have not set up my account yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom