Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pictures please
big_smile.png
Let me get some and I'll post them.

Went to the auction last night and treated myself to a pumpkin laced Serama pullet for my pumpkin Serama roo and a pair of Blue Brassy Back OEGB for my birthday!
celebrate.gif
Got them early but stayed for the whole thing, over 1500 birds, which put me home at 3 am...and then nonstop birthday calls and texts from family and friends started early this morning. I really appreciate them but, golly I am tired!

So anyway, I have 1 swap left for the week, so someone put up something good!
tongue2.gif

Went to the auction last night and treated myself to a pumpkin laced Serama pullet for my pumpkin Serama roo and a pair of Blue Brassy Back OEGB for my birthday!
celebrate.gif
Got them early but stayed for the whole thing, over 1500 birds, which put me home at 3 am...and then nonstop birthday calls and texts from family and friends started early this morning. I really appreciate them but, golly I am tired!

tongue2.gif
Happy Birthday!

celebrate.gif

tongue2.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

That is awesome! Do you have any plans for one? What do you do with the flies once they are trapped (disposal)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom