Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayan-Weather-Forecast-630x472.jpg

lau.gif
yuckyuck.gif

Looking for help/advice This is a SFH I hatched out a couple months ago. Could it just be where she got pecked? Or is it a growth? It has been there for about a week.

Okay, GFF is putting up another Chocolate Wyandotte egg auction tonight. They are mine. Please??
big_smile.png

Yes, I have been allowed to play again after talking with Jenny. Rather interesting email she sent me.

Yup, quite excited about getting some roaches. I'm getting them at a good price.
Is there such a thing as a good price for roaches?
lau.gif
My family just made me give all my mealworms to the chickens because they were grossed out by the fact that I had brought the beetles inside for the winter. I guess I will have to resign myself to just raising them 8 or 9 months out of the year and restarting each spring. I can't even imagine their reactions if I were to bring roaches in.

Is there such a thing as a good price for roaches?
lau.gif
My family just made me give all my mealworms to the chickens because they were grossed out by the fact that I had brought the beetles inside for the winter. I guess I will have to resign myself to just raising them 8 or 9 months out of the year and restarting each spring. I can't even imagine their reactions if I were to bring roaches in.
Actually for exotic roaches, yes. I would much rather raise roaches then I would mealworms. And I can't stand crickets. Nasty, smelly things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom