Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking at purchasing a trio of Bantam Chocolate Orpingtons because I am too impatient to wait for eggs, lol. Do people find that they are popular? I would especially like opinions of those on the east coast/in New England
smile.png

Does anyone have a cure for a nasty mean billy goat that has horns. I tell you i have had it with him. I bottle fed him and he is just down right mean. He horns me & rears up at me and my kids. Last night was the last straw though. I got him off his chain and connected him to his lead rope. As soon as i did that he blasted me in the knee cap with his horns and knocked me clean off my feet. Then he started attacking me horning me anywhere he could. Honestly i am ready to take him to have him processed. I don't do mean animals nor do i sell them to people. I know it sounds harsh but if anyone has a better solution i am open to op's. I have already tried to band his horns he keeps breaking them. Hubby won't let me have someone cut them off nor can i find anyone local to do it. He is my breeder so not wanting him to be a weather. Just out of options. I'm afraid he is going to hurt my kids. I can't even let them in the goat stall

Grrr.... Darn spell correct.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a cure for a nasty mean billy goat that has horns. I tell you i have had it with him. I bottle fed him and he is just down right mean. He horns me & rears up at me and my kids. Last night was the last straw though. I got him off his chain and connected him to his lead rope. As soon as i did that he blasted me in the knee cap with his horns and knocked me clean off my feet. Then he started attacking me horning me anywhere he could. Honestly i am ready to take him to have him processed. I don't do mean animals nor do i sell them to people. I know it sounds harsh but if anyone has a better solution i am open to op's. I have already tried to band his horns he keeps breaking them. Hubby won't let me have someone cut them off nor can i find anyone local to do it. He is my breeder so not wanting him to be a weather. Just out of options. I'm afraid he is going to hurt my kids. I can't even let them in the goat stall

Grrr.... Darn spell correct.
Carry a spray bottle of water...if he is anything like mine they hate water and a squirt to the face if he is being naughty may help teach him some manners. Not sure if you will ever be able to trust a buck with kids though...even the nicest ones have some pretty unpredictable days.

I have a pygmy that is the same way. His name is buster- although he doesn't mean anything by it when he butts you... he just wants to play. I still come out with bruised all up my legs when I go around him. I usually butt him away with my foot- but that just makes him want to play more. Usually if my 10 year old goes and plays with him for a few minutes he calms down some. If you find something that works, let me know! I call ours butthead- very fitting name- buster the butthead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom