Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, now I am stressed about shipping. Sometimes it gets confusing with flat rate, regional, etc. Though, I think I have chosen correctly. I did not know they would charge you. If I have made a mistake on shipping with anyone will you let me know?? That is definetaly not cool.

Yes, that is another good one. I forgot to mention I have also had to pay the extra on the regional boxes cause of people sending them regional rate and paying regular. My post office is wonderful but, no mistakes get by them.
hmm.png

bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif

Has anyone gotten any bunny swaps? What'd get....What'd get....

bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif

I got a bunch of candy, A very cute sign and some Tulouse eggs and Bobwhite Eggs.
ya.gif

I am going to send out another box to my partner tomorrow. I feel bad now. I got so much.

I will be staying near or in Dayton OH tonight! CPL I will see you in the morning! I ran into several spots of construction today slowing me down some but am still making good time.

X
Oh, now I am stressed about shipping.  Sometimes it gets confusing with flat rate, regional, etc.  Though, I think I have chosen correctly.  I did not know they would charge you.  If I have made a mistake on shipping with anyone will you let me know??  That is definetaly not cool.

X2!!!!

Side swaps count if the person you ship the eggs to is a fully cleared swapper.

you still have to post the DC number and have each one cleared by a mod to count towards the first 7 and for 10 hatching egg swaps

Tomorrow is Friday the PO is open, you can click and ship at home tonight, box and drop off tomorrow

Well then... I have a hand delivered side swap from MaryRuthLangdon.
big_smile.png
I received duck eggs.... I am a cleared swapper...does that count?

I'm so bummed with the house stuff I feel like I rushed mine. I had a bunch of stuff planned and didn't send everything that I wanted. So I think I'm going to do te same with my buddy. Finish what I wanted to put in and send it even if they get it after Easter. Totally forgot the handmade card I made too! :/

We finally ate our first home grown/cooked duck... I was SCARED, because of all the crap online that tells you how you have to do everything just right for it to turn out edible. PFFFFTTTT! I shoved that beast in a roaster, added a bit of water to the bottom, cooked it and ate it. Turned out just fine. NOW G can finally stop asking me why we raise ducks, lol. It's a shame this one was the little blind b@stard, because he didn't have a lot of meat to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom