Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote: I absolutely love it! I just had to tease you-one day I will have one (or more!) of these cows of my own!
droolin.gif

4562d1235739887-what-cow-get-scottish-highland-cattle.jpg

We did injections with a fluoroscope for my herniated disks at L4 and L5. They can only do them so many times a year. They also don't like it when you keep falling. Since then they have discovered cervical and middle back ones too. My lower back is not able to be solved surgically. At least no doctor has been willing to take on the risk of putting me in a wheel chair. But to be honest my back problems aren't what is killing me. It hurst and limits me yes, but I don't wish to die because of them. Also since my mother had an allergic reaction to the steroid used the doctors won't give them to me anymore. Always so worried I'm gonna sue them. Geez I didn't sue my employer for my work related injury that caused my back problems. Just not that type of person.

I'm glad your hubby gets some relief. With me it was kinda hit or miss. Sometimes they got it in the right spot, but others it made it worse. They tell me that can happen with the body changing as it ages and scar tissue building up.
Have you tried seeing an osteopath? Its not exactly like seeing a doctor, but its not exactly like seeing a chiropractor. I take my 28 yr old mare to one and I can still kick any young dressage horses backside on her up to level 3. She was getting pretty arthritic before she saw him and now, I have taken her off of all of her meds. I wish I had the money to take myself to one, but I spent it all on my horse. Osteopaths aren't against medication either, they just keep their minds open to other possibilities.

For the Easter Reverse Swap, here is the list of individuals who will be making offers. There is a 5 minute time limit for all offers. We will be going in the order of the list so if you wish to go sooner or later, let me know. It doesn't look like we'll take up 6 hours but hey, we'll have fun anyway.

Bettacreek
madamwlf
celticoakfarm
mzstre
filumene
nakanich
crfarm
msmooncat
snapnzap
herducks
tnbearchick
dahlisgrams
smfildes
wife2abirdman
mystdogs
kytinpusher
kraftyladies
pysankigirl

For the Easter Reverse Swap, here is the list of individuals who will be making offers. There is a 5 minute time limit for all offers. We will be going in the order of the list so if you wish to go sooner or later, let me know. It doesn't look like we'll take up 6 hours but hey, we'll have fun anyway.

Bettacreek
madamwlf
celticoakfarm
mzstre
filumene
nakanich
crfarm
msmooncat
snapnzap
herducks
tnbearchick
dahlisgrams
smfildes
wife2abirdman
mystdogs
kytinpusher
kraftyladies
pysankigirl

Wow. I'm shocked that there are only 18 people who want to participate! What is the start time again? Sorry. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom