Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was noticing today as I moved chicks that I only have 1little BCM baby roo out of the seven I hatched from Ayeupchuck. How lucky is that?
1f618.png

I need everyone (who's interested) to help me: I have 3 Pilgram geese, 2 girls and a gander, and 2 Toulouse geese. The Pilgram gander covers them all. I was getting large, fertile eggs from them, until about 4 days ago. If they start laying again, would anyone be interested in swapping for them? As a second option to PP, of course, as it's a mixed flock.

I also have 5 Porcelain d'Uccles laying nearly every day, 4 girls covered by one cock. These guys are not SQ, but are healthy and friendly, and a good bird for kids, as they are incredibly gentle and not flighty at all.

I don't want to offer something inappropriate - would these be acceptable?

Thanks in advance!
caf.gif

I need everyone (who's interested) to help me: I have 3 Pilgram geese, 2 girls and a gander, and 2 Toulouse geese. The Pilgram gander covers them all. I was getting large, fertile eggs from them, until about 4 days ago. If they start laying again, would anyone be interested in swapping for them? As a second option to PP, of course, as it's a mixed flock.

I also have 5 Porcelain d'Uccles laying nearly every day, 4 girls covered by one cock. These guys are not SQ, but are healthy and friendly, and a good bird for kids, as they are incredibly gentle and not flighty at all.

I don't want to offer something inappropriate - would these be acceptable?

Thanks in advance!
caf.gif
The Porcelain d'Uccles do not need to be SQ, only purebred, to be offered as a first offer. Can you tell which eggs are the Pilgrim and which are the Toulouse? (I don't have geese, so I don't know
idunno.gif
). If so, then you are more than welcome to offer the Pilgrim Geese as a first offer and can offer the Toulouse or mixed eggs as an additional offer. If not, they can be a second offer after your d'Uccles or PP. You really won't know if anyone is interested until you offer them.
big_smile.png

My prayers and thoughts go out to all of you guys is Mass. and with families in or near Boston. Let us hope for the best for all involved in the Boston bombing and keep our thoughts and prayers for peace and healing.

The Porcelain d'Uccles do not need to be SQ, only purebred, to be offered as a first offer. Can you tell which eggs are the Pilgrim and which are the Toulouse? (I don't have geese, so I don't know
idunno.gif
). If so, then you are more than welcome to offer the Pilgrim Geese as a first offer and can offer the Toulouse or mixed eggs as an additional offer. If not, they can be a second offer after your d'Uccles or PP. You really won't know if anyone is interested until you offer them.
big_smile.png
Ah, ok. I'm nervous about offering as it would be the first time I've ever sold hatching eggs. Just juvenile rabbits and chickens locally. Thanks! Now i need to research shipping....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom