Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by pysankigirl

o tats so cool. I love bats!

Sorry about my typin. two middle letters on my keyboard ave stopped workin !!!! can anyone puzzle out wat letters??? so frackin anoyin. I am tryin to find different words to use to say wat I want to say witout tem.

barnie.gif

Tip your keyboard over and shake it to see if anything might be in there that jammed them up.
LOL, funny!

I love bats too....

Huge annoyance here, PayPal is once again messing around with my account, and I can't make a payment to someone here until it's straightened out. Is anybody else dealing with crappy PP service? The wait on the phone line is insane. I'm so angry!
he.gif
rant.gif
somad.gif
They are saying I need to verify I own the account and that they will call me with the number I have as my primary phone, but when I click through, it says it's not a good number!?! WTH?

o tats so cool.  I love bats! 

Sorry about my typin.  two middle letters on my keyboard ave stopped workin !!!!  can anyone puzzle out wat letters???  so frackin anoyin.  I am tryin to find different words to use to say wat I want to say witout tem.

:barnie

Testin

o ell.

It's like talking to someone that doesn't speak English very well, but hey at least you can swear certain words without them getting asterisked!

REALLY weird question... has anyone ever had a hen crow? My MF D'Uccle "hen"just crowed. It doesn't have any roo qualities, flirts with the roo, and is by all means a "hen", but I just walked in in the middle of her/it crowing...
I have never had one crow but have heard it happening, and I think it is not that un-common. I think it mostly happens in flocks that do not have roosters.

I have a hen that switched to a roosters. She laid eggs until she was about 10 months, then stopped and within a couple of month her comb, waddles and spurs grew and then I knew... she made the switch. Hens don't actually become roosters, but they can get a hormonal imbalance and take on male traits such which is what happened to Steve. Steve no longer lays eggs, or crows she is just Steve. Steve is short for Steve McQueen.

I have never had one crow but have heard it happening, and I think it is not that un-common.  I think it mostly happens in flocks that do not have roosters.

I  have a hen that switched to a roosters.  She laid eggs until she was about 10 months, then stopped and within a couple of month her comb, waddles and spurs grew and then I knew... she made the switch.  Hens don't actually become roosters, but they can get a hormonal imbalance and take on male traits such  which is what happened to Steve.  Steve no longer lays eggs, or crows she is just Steve.  Steve is short for Steve McQueen.  

Weird. There's a roo in the pen with her, three across from her in that pen, a silkie roo by them and three big roos running around. I don't understand why she'd crow. I'm positive it's a hennie though, despite not laying a single egg for me. Will she ever lay? I figured maybe she was just taking her sweet time about it...

Okay, it worked! I'm getting better at using my phone! Anyways, Little Sh*t on the right (the hateful roo, and yes, that's his name) and the crowing hennie on the left.

Last edited:
Unfortunately yes, she's my only girl. I have eggs from someone else in the bator, but it was hard finding eggs from folks with the quality pattern on the hens without spending $40-$50/dozen. The eggs I bought seemed to have nicely patterned hennies, so hopefully the pullets (and a roo) look great too. I'm hoping to add her eggs to the swap (in combo with something else), but only if the goof starts laying and gives up her rooish ventures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom