Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can any of you wonderful turkey people tell me if this is a bronze or a narragansett? please ignore the muddiness. It's springtime in Oregon. was pretty cool, one of the white ones puffed up and looked like a "real" turkey while I was taking pictures. I take it that means its a boy?

X3 on being a Narr.

Hi everyone, got 29 eggs in the mail today! Was "supposed" to be 18....some nice people here.
Let's see, KTtinpusher, Kraftladies, and Reesepoultry. All came in perfect-looking boxes, came fast, and I'm psyched!

Do you know what happens when you get busy and don't come to the chat thread for 3 days? I'll tell you. Over 500 messages happen, that's what!

I am happy to report that my mis-delivered eggs have safely arrived. My carrier hand delivered them. The man who got them took them back to the PO today. My carrier told me to be sure to tell the PO if they don't hatch as expected. I kind of laughed and told her that the PO doesn't cover hatching eggs. She was flabbergasted. "But we screwed up! not you, not the shipper, it was our fault!" She then said to tell her, and she herself would reimburse me for the eggs. I like my local PO.
MY delivery people are good too. She brings anything she think MIGHT be eggs down and puts it in the shade. And if I have eggs, she comes here as soon as she gets on the street and then goes back.

Will not remember to pick UP outgoing mail to save my life, however. But I can always his a post office, and I cant take care of my own eggs ! Our weekend guys is nice too, they all like us becuse we have interesting mail.

Put 24 eggs under a broodie hen this afternoon, she was so excited!

Is it really sad that I am still occasionally stalking the swap thread?
hit.gif

MY delivery people are good too. She brings anything she think MIGHT be eggs down and puts it in the shade.   And  if I have eggs, she comes here as soon as she gets on the street and then goes back.

Will not remember to pick UP outgoing mail to save my life, however. But I can always his a  post office, and I cant take care of my own eggs ! Our weekend guys is nice too, they all like us becuse we have interesting mail.

Put 24 eggs under  a broodie hen this afternoon, she was so excited!

Wow!!! How large is the hen? What breed? I was nervous giving one of my girls 7 lol.

Went into the post office to ask about my r com mini Incubator that was sent . . . On the 9th.
Well apparently the person I bought it from shipped it the slowest way possible despite my paying 15$ for shipping which would have more than covered priority flat rate.
The guys said I have 8 more days at least until it arrives!!! ***!!!
My eggs better not that that freaking route!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom