Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I when I got my chicks yesterday I had a mess of black chicks. Wasn't sure what they were. Just found out. 12 little Augsburger chicks. I think I'm set on those guys.
celebrate.gif

woot.gif
That is awesome!!! Such a rare and new breed! I'm thrilled for you!

Good Morning Chicklandia!!!!

frow.gif

I just wanted to check in with everyone. I have been really sick all week. I had my immune system killed off Friday to help my crohn's disease and I must have picked up a bug at the hospital. I can't take more than 3 steps without stopping to catch my breath. I got IV antibiotics yesterday so hopefully they will kick in soon. I didn't get any thing out this week and I won't be able to get to the swap at at Troy tomorrow either. This is just so depressing,not being able to do anything. I now have 300 PM's I'm not ignoring anyone. I have a big hatch Monday and will still get those chicks out even if someone else has to do it. I'm very, very sorry not to be getting anything done but wanted to let you all know what is going on. I'll try to get to as many PM's as I can. DH has been helping me with everything but we are still in the middle of moving so the timing could not be worse. I hope everyone is doing well . Thank you for bearing with me.

Rachael

Turkey hugs....get better soon!!!

Why oh why don't we have awesome chicken auctions up here??? Although maybe it's good we don't...

REVERSE SWAP!!!! Let's do it!

Sometimes CL just makes me shake my head. I posted an ad for mixed breed backyard layer pullets - 7 weeks old. I got an email this morning from someone who wants a Lav Am day-old.
th.gif
Ummm. I didn't post anything of the sort.

I didn't reply, and got ANOTHER email from the same person with the same request. I checked CL and there are currently no ads for Ams.

Sometimes CL just makes me shake my head. I posted an ad for mixed breed backyard layer pullets - 7 weeks old. I got an email this morning from someone who wants a Lav Am day-old.
th.gif

I didn't reply, and got ANOTHER email from the same person with the same request. I checked CL and there are currently no ads for Ams.
Got to love CL. Maybe they were fishing to see what other breeds you may have.

th.gif

I've been lucky so far. I've had customers from the past contact me looking for hens. Have on coming over tomorrow to pick up 3 of them. So weirdos on CL.

I have a question or two for all you long time swappers.

1) Is it considered rude to contact a person that owes you a swap to remind them about your eggs? I know we are all busy and some of us have a lot more swaps going out than others. If they say they are going to ship around this date and then that goes by and you don't hear from them, do you all send a reminder? I just asked them if they got the eggs shipped out and I had a few responses that were kinda, snippy or no reply at all.

2) On the swaps, I do not ship my eggs until I know the person's offer has been claimed. Is this the wrong thing to do?

Thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom