Hatching Eggs - Paypal Swap Chain ok by Nifty Chicken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry. This is kind-of confusing to me. I'm putting a new offer down. I can do that, right?
This is a chain. If you see something in the current offer that you want you post "MINE"...PM the person you are claiming from with your claim & shipping info & then post your offer. Then the next person claims your offer & you ship to them.

So when you see something you want, claim it & post your offer.

CURRENT OFFER:

4+ SQ Assorted color runners (just got these girls, so may take them a week or so to settle back in & start laying)

OR

6+ EE/OE/CE from my Layer pen (EE & hybrid layers covered by EE & CE roos)-1 order ahead of this

Last edited:
pop.gif
ooh so tempted :) lol

This is a chain. If you see something in the current offer that you want you post "MINE"...PM the person you are claiming from with your claim & shipping info & then post your offer. Then the next person claims your offer & you ship to them.

So when you see something you want, claim it & post your offer.

CURRENT OFFER:

4+ SQ Assorted color runners (just got these girls, so may take them a week or so to settle back in & start laying)

OR

6+ EE/OE/CE from my Layer pen (EE & hybrid layers covered by EE & CE roos)-1 order ahead of this

Got it. Thanks for the clarification!!!

This is a chain. If you see something in the current offer that you want you post "MINE"...PM the person you are claiming from with your claim & shipping info & then post your offer. Then the next person claims your offer & you ship to them. So when you see something you want, claim it & post your offer. CURRENT OFFER:

OR

Mine on the ducks

My offer:
6+ Swedish Flower Hen eggs

or

10+ Assortment of Swedish Flower Hen, Cream Legbar, and Pacific (Green egg Laying) Sexlink.

or

12 Paypal

It will be a week or so on eggs as I've 2 orders to get out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom