Hatching Party! Wanna Join?! Set 8/7, Hatching 8/27!!

We demand pictures!!!
big_smile.png

We're all getting so close!!!
fl.gif

Not sure how its going around here. I candled our 32 eggs on saturday night and was excited to see a couple with actual movement. So hard to tell really, with brown eggs. Anyway, on Sunday afternoon I came home from being out and the temps were spiked to 106. I'm hoping it was just for a bit and don't ask me what happened, I don't know. But now we're heart broken thinking we might have just lost our chance at any chicks. So depressing. I'm not giving up hope. I'm going into lockdown on Thursday but for our 2nd time around and not get any chicks, it will be sad.

I told hubby, if we don't get any chicks this time, I'm going to wait a bit, purchase a real incubator and then do eggs in the late fall. I just don't understand why this time around is not working. I had the temps working perfectly at the end of the last incubating period but after I washed the incubator, I've never been able to keep even temps across all of the eggs. So sad.

Crossing fingers we get something, and wishing heartfelt congrats to everyone else.

Back
Top Bottom