hatching shipped BCM eggs, PIC heavy. HATCHING started 9/25!!!!

Okay so now I'm glued to this thread. LOL Come one babies!!

ya.gif
wee.gif

Laurie

did someone ask for pics?!? lol

ask and ye shall receive...
31148_img_02041.jpg

You can see the tiny piece of shell it pipped right off on the blue mat. This isn't quite as zoomed in as I would like but I used my camera phone instead of the real camera.

Hey just curious as to why you dont want to disclose the breeders names that you purchased the eggs from? Good to know what kind of eggs are coming from where.

Come on chickies! I have Blue and black coppers hatching as I type. I have 1 out and about 10 pipped
wee.gif

Chef

Quote:
Chef - honestly I didn't know if that was OK rules wise or not, so to be safe I didn't post names BUT since you asked....

*R* is revolutionmama
*J* is julie 3810
and *D* is dogsaver26

whew! now that's the 'secret' is out...anyone bought form these folks before???

Thanks! No I have never bought eggs from those sellers. Just knowing these things helps us to make better informed descisions when buying these eggs. Good luck on the hatch!

Chef

Hi I have runner ducks in the incubator from revolutionmama. I purchased them off ebay.

Editted to add the auction was for 8 eggs and they sent me 17!!!
smile.png

Last edited:
momma's chickens :

Hi I have runner ducks in the incubator from revolutionmama. I purchased them off ebay.

Editted to add the auction was for 8 eggs and they sent me 17!!!
smile.png

cool! the auction I won was for 12+ eggs, they sent 16! I did notice they are much lighter than the others and actually asked them about it. I was assured they are BCM but towards the end of their cycle so the color has lightened up.

I would love to hear from anyone else that bought BCM eggs from revolutionmama. Curious as to color for others.​

Back
Top Bottom