Hatching!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After that one started hatching and the other two were not doing nothing, I decided to take a closer look. The bruising was very apparent on the back side.
It was a good thing you did because those malpositions usually die if you don't make a hole. Did you read the part of the article that explains that the hole you made = internal pip for them and how you should expect them to stay like that for 30-48 hours?

It was a good thing you did because those malpositions usually die if you don't make a hole. Did you read the part of the article that explains that the hole you made = internal pip for them and how you should expect them to stay like that for 30-48 hours?
Yes! I'm just keeping an eye on them. Making sure the membrane doesn't dry out. I'm thinking I'm gonna give them some of the poultry vitamins in there water when they finally hatch. Just because its taken them this long. Probably exhausted poor guys.

Yes! I'm just keeping an eye on them. Making sure the membrane doesn't dry out. I'm thinking I'm gonna give them some of the poultry vitamins in there water when they finally hatch. Just because its taken them this long. Probably exhausted poor guys.
Sounds like a good plan! :fl

Back
Top Bottom