Haunted Prison: A Role Play

Flock Master64

Crowing
Jul 24, 2016
Surrounded by the Amish
Please Read First

A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

A dark, dusty prison sat in the middle of nowhere. No light shone upon it besides the pale moon, the majority of it being covered by thick clouds.

Inside the building there was complete silence. But despite what most would have assumed, someone was in there.

A man slowly stepped out of his cell. The name Aaron Labbe was engraved on a small, scratched up metal plaque.
He looked around, rather confused by this situation.
"What the...?" He muttered, but his voice left him as he thought he saw a shadow disappear into a corner. Was somebody else here?

Following the shadow, he eagerly looked around the cement corner but only saw a set of stairs with a thick layer of dust. No evidence anybody had walked on it.

It was extremely dark. Aaron was surprised he could see anything. But a faint light shone from the barred windows, which helped him navigate around.
There was a loud crash upstairs, and Aaron nearly had a heart attack. Someone was definitely here.
He crept up the stairs, the dust quietly crunching under his feet, and once he reached the top he saw a shattered glass cup on the floor. The glass was old and scratched.

Bending down, he picked up a glass shard, and looked at his reflection.
Who was the person behind him?

Aaron quickly turned around, and saw a dark figure running back down the stairs.
"This is no time to play games!" He shouted, and ran back down, the figure in his sights.
The person had led him back to his cell, and as he looked around, he noticed other people in other cells. Others were living here too.
He breathed heavily. He was scared and very nervous. Someone was awake, right? Who was it?

An icy cold breeze hit his back. Where did it come from?
Before he could turn around he heard a quiet laugh right in his ear.
He no longer felt cold, and the figure was nowhere to be seen.

Others started to wake up in their cells, and the heavy silence was broken.

(Summary: You're stuck in a large, old prison in the middle of nowhere, and things seem to be 'out of place'...You see things that aren't there, hear voices coming from no one, et cetera. Needless to say, everyone is very suspicious about what is going on in this place.)

Created by Garjzla and Flock Master64

Form
Name:
Personality:
Description:
History:
Prisoner or not:
Username:
Other:

Last edited:
(Okay, cool!)

Name: Ambrosia Bloodsowe
Personality: Ambrosia is shy, quiet, and stern. She is very logical and rather impatient at times. Doesn't like talking.
Description:
History: To be RPed
Prisoner or not: Not a prisoner
Username: Garjzla
Other: None.

Last edited:
(Okay, cool!) Name: Ambrosia Bloodsowe Age: 24 Gender: Female Personality: Ambrosia is shy, quiet, and stern. She is very logical and rather impatient at times. Doesn't like talking. Description: History: To be RPed Prisoner or not: Not a prisoner Username: Garjzla Other: None.
( accepted, do you think you can get other people to join? And since you helped make the RP you can accept or deny people if you want )

(I have to join this!)

Form
Name:Athena tempest.
Personality:cold, dark, quiet, shy, will fight if needed, she is kind to the hurt or the weak, and animals.
Description:her eyes are unearthly.she has one pure white and sightless. and another that looks like this:
.she has jet black hair and ghostly pale white skin.she wears a black dress with chain mall over the shoulders and around her neck.
History:she is called by many pepole a very unearthly person.
Prisoner or not:not
Username:cluckcluck1215
Other:

Back
Top Bottom