Have you hugged a duck today?

Quote:
ep.gif
Super Cute!

pekinduck<3er :

well...........i cant hug my baby duckling that died and now my cayuga duck just died.....she was my favorite and now i only have 1 cayuga duck left....hes really sad......

So sorry to hear that. It sounds like your Cayuga drake could use a hug.
hugs.gif

Quote:
That's it, I can't take it, I'm going to go run and tell...
wink.png
big_smile.png

I was just looking at one of those cute squishy bellies last night, wondering how they can keep it so white when they make such a mess!

Isn't that amazing how the muck just rolls right off them, well except their bills(or is it beaks?)
idunno.gif
Never sure on that. I haven't installed a ramp or stairs to the coop yet, so they have to be picked up and moved. The real fun is trying to catch them at night when it's bed time. I get a little less cuddle time when I have to kick them out of the pool first. They drip.
sickbyc.gif

I know this is a sort of old topic not to old but not resent. But I to love my ducks, I have a ancona hen that doent mind me petting her, but doesnt like to be picked up either. I LOVE HER her name is Maize! She is awesome!

I hug my ducky babies too!!! last night I was also finally able to let my girl sleep in the bed with me again bc i made her a diaper lol. she was so happy!! they love to cuddle back too!!
love.gif

Quote:
Mine love to cuddle w/ me too! I want to get them diapers too but want to wait till they grow up so I don't have to buy 6 different ones
lol.png
they love coming inside w/ me but are getting messier and messier as they grow
lol.png
can't wait for diapers!

I chased mine down last night and got a hug out of both of them! lol I probably traumatized them as well but they still love me and follow me around the yard!!

I kissed on them and petted them, touched thier feet and checked them for bugs. They seemed pretty clean to me. I noticed thier down is really thick too! My daughter Maddy came over and gave them some lovin too!
love.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom