Haven The Maltipoo Puppy

Wow, congrats to her! An updated picture of her please? :love :love
Nothing of quality.
ED4B09F6-A4CB-4985-AC60-79B35D872B02.jpeg

I was just reading through the first thread I started about getting her. I can’t believe how rude people were. Basically you’re saying since some previous dogs didn’t work out I shouldn’t have the privilege of finding one that works for me?

And yes, I would have preferred to go through a shelter or rescue, but that was no longer an option for my family for multiple personal reasons.

Today is our 4 month anniversary and she is officially 6 months old.

I was just reading through the first thread I started about getting her. I can’t believe how rude people were. Basically you’re saying since some previous dogs didn’t work out I shouldn’t have the privilege of finding one that works for me?

And yes, I would have preferred to go through a shelter or rescue, but that was no longer an option for my family for multiple personal reasons.

Today is our 4 month anniversary and she is officially 6 months old.
People like to find any reason possible to bring someone down. Their probably just jealous because they don’t have a dog with such beautiful locks.

Happy anniversary! Are you getting her a anniversary gift? :love

People like to find any reason possible to bring someone down. Their probably just jealous because they don’t have a dog with such beautiful locks.

Happy anniversary! Are you getting her a anniversary gift? :love
Her gift is going to be sleeping in my bed from now on. 😊

Back
Top Bottom