Hazards of building a coop

Ladysonja

Songster
11 Years
Jul 29, 2008
Porter, Texas
Poor DH has had a rough go of it these last couple of weekends.

Last weekened he was hit by a Red Wasp right on the top (tender part) of the ear... It sweld so bad he looked like a 1970 wristler!

This weekend, he drank a mouth full of ants that had made their way to his traveler cup of Gatorade... As I am coming around the corner, he's running in the house... I followed and he took a slug of Jack Daniels because they were wiggling down his throat!
barnie.gif

Bless his Chicky little heart... We were at it until the heat got us... Thinking about having a Sushi dinner now... They fix it, we eat it and no dishes!

At least he hasn't lopped of a finger with his power tools and has been patient enough to let me play with them even though I can't read a tape measure!
hugs.gif

We've never built a coop, but having started building our house 8 years ago, I can truly say that it involves blood, sweat and tears. I got a red wasp sting myself last week. Whew!

Whatever you do, keep your DH thinking you can't read a tape measure. Trust me, your life will be much easier. 20/20 hindsight.
rant.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Through my life I've always found it best NOT to say that things couldn't get worse, because most often, they can!

God bless you and especially hubby for his continued patience through adversity.

Last edited:
DH appreciates everyones support and so do I.

The girls are going to have one heck of a coop because of his construction talent.

I am one lucky wife for having him and Thank God every day for bringing him into my life!

Just make sure he gets lots of freshly-baked cookies and delicious manly meals of his favorite meats and potatoes after he's done working.
smile.png
Guys will do anything for yummy food.

Back
Top Bottom