Head Tremors, Not Acting Himself

In case anyone's following along, just wanted to give a happy update that Bailey's doing tons better! I don't know what was wrong, but he's doing better praise God. Almost his normal self again, it's wonderful to see!!!šŸ˜View attachment 2341677

Wonderful to hear!!

If you can get him to eat blueberries I would add them as a treat daily for awhile to boost his recovery and help his body avoid any lasting effects from whatever it was that made him sick. Blueberries are a miracle fruit.

Ohh! That is so great! I was watching this thread, and love to hear a good report! Would you like to enter him in my waterfowl contest! It is in the poultry show forum, and I only have a few entries, and that picture you have of him is adorable! It is called all waterfowl poultry show! Or something like that! I have a horse one, and a broody mamma one too if any of you can enter though's!

Wonderful to hear!!

If you can get him to eat blueberries I would add them as a treat daily for awhile to boost his recovery and help his body avoid any lasting effects from whatever it was that made him sick. Blueberries are a miracle fruit.

Ooh, I can try!! We've got tons of frozen ones in our freezer. Thanks for the tip!!

Ohh! That is so great! I was watching this thread, and love to hear a good report! Would you like to enter him in my waterfowl contest! It is in the poultry show forum, and I only have a few entries, and that picture you have of him is adorable! It is called all waterfowl poultry show! Or something like that! I have a horse one, and a broody mamma one too if any of you can enter though's!

I'll go check it out!

I haven't read the whole thread, but I do see you said the Gander is acting normal again, so that's great.

Just wanted to mention the "head-tremors" in the video can be seen often is dominant geese when they're feeding. I've seen it several times, and when they do it, it suggests they're pissed off at the other birds.

I haven't read the whole thread, but I do see you said the Gander is acting normal again, so that's great.

Just wanted to mention the "head-tremors" in the video can be seen often is dominant geese when they're feeding. I've seen it several times, and when they do it, it suggests they're pissed off at the other birds.

It's been wonderful to see him be himself again! I know the little tremors you're referring to. Both our geese do that for a bunch of reasons! Angry, curious, etc. Haha. This tremor, though was a continual one and more noticeable if that makes sense? More serious of a tremor. I still don't know what happened, nor will I ever but I'm glad he's ok! :)

Wonderful! Try adding them to water, that seems to be the easiest way to introduce a new food with mine. Iā€™ve always given fresh so Iā€™m curious if yours like them frozen.

I forgot to mention that the frozen ones do get eaten. They're in a chicken tractor with two pullets that they were raised with, so I can't say for absolutely certain it's the geese eating them, but I would assume it's likely all of them!

Back
Top Bottom