HEARTBROKEN

@flossyfelix I agree with Amiga. At least keep her up till you see the vet on Wed. Then decide if she can stay out in her new pen in shelter.

Awesome she is doing so well it all comes back to their amazing ability to survive and your TLC has to be both!

We will see what Doc says tomorrow. The only thing that I'm concerned about is Felix if he decides he wants to get frisky. He has done REALLY well this past week! Almost like he knows it's a No Go right now, that & the fact Floss is kinda refusing to take a bath in the pool... Which isn't a bad thing! Btw, the saline solution worked wonders! I'll let y'all know what he says after the appointment tomorrow! Xo.

We will see what Doc says tomorrow. The only thing that I'm concerned about is Felix if he decides he wants to get frisky. He has done REALLY well this past week! Almost like he knows it's a No Go right now, that & the fact Floss is kinda refusing to take a bath in the pool... Which isn't a bad thing! Btw, the saline solution worked wonders! I'll let y'all know what he says after the appointment tomorrow! Xo.
Yep you def want to keep Felix from getting frisky with her. maybe she can stay out but in her crate When your not there to watch. I hope Flossy gets a good check up .

Ok. So we're leaving the stitches in for another week, or until they desolve- Which ever comes first. We also are going to wait another week before we go swimming in the pool.-- this morning after 20 minutes of waiting on her to take a bath before I filled the pool up completely & eventually having to wash her myself because she refused... I walked in the house to get her medicine- 2 minutes tops! & I hear WACKKKK WACKKKK WACKK! I run outside & she is washing in the pool & Felix is running around it like crazy! I did not see it but I'm almost positive they mated! Luckily, if so there were no marks/scratches on her! We are in the new pin tonight, Doc said she should be OK since I've been letting them stay together in an open space during the day... & he also said that he was amazed at how far along she has come in just a week's time. She should be just fine! Whhooooohooooo!!

Pouting because Felix couldn't go with her!

Obviously no water in the pool w/out momma around- so we made it a giant nest!

Their new home! Minus a few decorative details!

Ok. So we're leaving the stitches in for another week, or until they desolve- Which ever comes first. We also are going to wait another week before we go swimming in the pool.-- this morning after 20 minutes of waiting on her to take a bath before I filled the pool up completely & eventually having to wash her myself because she refused... I walked in the house to get her medicine- 2 minutes tops! & I hear WACKKKK WACKKKK WACKK! I run outside & she is washing in the pool & Felix is running around it like crazy! I did not see it but I'm almost positive they mated! Luckily, if so there were no marks/scratches on her! We are in the new pin tonight, Doc said she should be OK since I've been letting them stay together in an open space during the day... & he also said that he was amazed at how far along she has come in just a week's time. She should be just fine! Whhooooohooooo!!

Pouting because Felix couldn't go with her!

Obviously no water in the pool w/out momma around- so we made it a giant nest!

Their new home! Minus a few decorative details!
Wow so much has happened and all good news. That is wonderful the Doc likes what he see in her recovery. Is Flossy that much smaller than Felix or is it the pic. She looks like a call compared to him. Nice pen for them too I like their deck. Put blocks, large rocks or heavy boards around the outside bottom to keep diggers out.

She looks so cute in her harness in the car.
love.gif

@Miss Lydia Yes! She is tiny compared to Felix! He is a haus or either she is just itty bitty! Definitely not just the picture!--- I think I am going to do rocks around the pin. Also we are adding on so that they have a nice space to walk around & be in the grass. At night they will be locked in this part! There's a few things that still has to be done, but it's getting there!

@Miss Lydia Yes! She is tiny compared to Felix! He is a haus or either she is just itty bitty! Definitely not just the picture!--- I think I am going to do rocks around the pin. Also we are adding on so that they have a nice space to walk around & be in the grass. At night they will be locked in this part! There's a few things that still has to be done, but it's getting there!
Maybe he is what they call the Jumbo Pekin or she is a Call I cannot get over size difference. You def want them mating in the pool. He'd smash her on dry ground. lol

I'll try to get a picture of them side by side so you can really see! I didn't even know there was a jumbo Pekin & what does it mean if she's a call? You teach me something new everyday!-- they always only mate in the pool! I guess that's a good thing! Lol

Back
Top Bottom