*Heat Of Battle*A Warrior Cat Role Play

(Oooh, XD. :lau
I just changed a cat's gender with one word. :lau)
~Hazelpaw blinked agreeably, her tail flicking with satisfaction that her friend had waited for them. "Do you want me to go track Foxpaw down or just you and me?"~
(I'll call Cluck one more time because I couldn't do it before the new site and I'm totally obsessed with it now, XD)
@Cluckcluck1215
"Let's wait for her, but not too long." Splashpaw meowed.

(Not gonna go find your last post saeah XD)

Icepool chuckled at his easy sarcasm. "March!" She barked bossily, jabbing him in the ribs with her paw.

AND NO, I DON'T LOVE LABRADOR RETRIEVERS!!! :mad:
~Silvermane let himself be prodded along, however belittling it may feel to a have a she-cat half his size boss him around. Eh. He turned to Icepool as they neared camp, trying to regain some of his domineering posture. "Anything happen in the past few moons I should know about?"~

AND NO, I DON'T LOVE LABRADOR RETRIEVERS!!! :mad:
~Silvermane let himself be prodded along, however belittling it may feel to a have a she-cat half his size boss him around. Eh. He turned to Icepool as they neared camp, trying to regain some of his domineering posture. "Anything happen in the past few moons I should know about?"~
Icepool fell into step beside him. " not really. There have been a few big battles but that's it." She meowed, her voice suddenly becoming calm.

*types while is stalking AHAM seriously contemplating on joining*

Sweetpaw looked at Nettlewater, there was no hate in her eyes as there usually was. Right now, there was only fear. Fear of what had happened to Ravenstar meant Oakstar could come back and walk on the real earth, and that meant Bramblestar could as well. Fearful because she didn't understand, when she usually did. The only thing she knew, was that this wasn't over.
~
Rainspark entered the medicine den, she saw Ravenstar's wound and padded up to stand by her best friend. "Do you know what happened?" she asked the room, Ravenstar, Flameclaw, Nettlewater and Sweetpaw.
~
Flamefang nuzzled Firefrost, he knew their disagreement would not last long. Ravenstar's rule wasn't exactly fair, but if Firefrost was OK with it, he didn't mind.
~
Feathercloud looked at her kits, Larkkit, Breezekit and Pinekit.
~
Leopardspot watched Waterkit, Lilykit, Stormkit and Crowkit.
~
Cricketleap licked Smokesong's cheek and looked at his kits.
~
Lilykit and Larkkit were play-fighting.
~
Breezekit raced over to the other, "Gather, quick!" when most of them were there, or within range of whispering, she mewed "Waterkit and I are going to pretend to patrol like real warriors outside of camp!"
~
Lilykit nodded, "I'll come!" Larkkit mewed her agreement.
~
Fawnkit was trotting up to them, and had heard "I will too!"
~
Stormkit meowed, "Maybe we can catch some prey while we're out, too!"
~
Splashpaw looked around for Foxpaw and Hazelpaw.
Nettlewater lashed her tail, But her head shot up as Rainspark came in.

~

Ravenstar curled her tail to cover the wound, horror in her eyes,"Rainspark!"She meowed, surprised.

~

Firefrost purred softly, Nuzzling him.She turned around at the scampering of little paws,"Moma!"Morningkit mewled in excitement, pelting over to her parents.

~

"Hey Splashpaw!Wanna Come hunting with Hollyleaf and Honeyfur?"Foxpaw yowled across the clearing.

Back
Top Bottom