*Heat Of Battle*A Warrior Cat Role Play

Name:Wildwind/Waterpaw(Light)
Personality:Very kind, Loyal, and brave, Doesnt like ThornClan at all./Kind, Bold, Some times she can be a little hot headed.
Description:Handsome Tom with short, soft White fur.He has Red paws, and some red and black patches with some orange./Beautiful Lithe light gray SheCat with small droplets of light on her pelt like raindrop, and white paws that fade into her gray, same on her ears, muzzle, belly and tail tip.Sparkling white/blue eyes.
History:Waterpaw is actually his sister from another littler.He cares for her deeply, as his mother died when she was kitted.
Siblings:Waterpaw/Wildwind.
Mother:Snowflight/Snowflight
Father:Brokenwind/BrokenWind
Other:
Username:Cluckcluck1215

Yeah, and I have this whole dramatic scene planned out where Sweetfeather finally understands everything Nettle went through and says she's sorry and stuff. XD But I can't decide if I want to do it now or wait a little bit...
NOW NOW NOW!!!! BEFORE SHE MEETS HIM.
MAAYBE.

Name:Wildwind/Waterpaw(Light)
Personality:Very kind, Loyal, and brave, Doesnt like ThornClan at all./Kind, Bold, Some times she can be a little hot headed.
Description:Handsome Tom with short, soft White fur.He has Red paws, and some red and black patches with some orange./Beautiful Lithe light gray SheCat with small droplets of light on her pelt like raindrop, and white paws that fade into her gray, same on her ears, muzzle, belly and tail tip.Sparkling white/blue eyes.
History:Waterpaw is actually his sister from another littler.He cares for her deeply, as his mother died when she was kitted.
Siblings:Waterpaw/Wildwind.
Mother:Snowflight/Snowflight
Father:Brokenwind/BrokenWind
Other:
Username:Cluckcluck1215
Epic. :yesss:

NOW NOW NOW!!!! BEFORE SHE MEETS HIM.
MAAYBE.
Okie dokie. Let's do this.

Sweetfeather called, "Nettlewater, we're low on marigold. (Cuz it's always marigold.) I saw a nice patch by the ThornClan border. I'll be back soon." and she turned to the entrance to the den and trotted out. Heading for the patch, she picked the herbs then noticed fresher ones a few fox lengths away. She trotted over and kept seeing fresher and fresher herbs, until she had passed quite a ways into ThornClan territory.

Okie dokie. Let's do this.

Sweetfeather called, "Nettlewater, we're low on marigold. (Cuz it's always marigold.) I saw a nice patch by the ThornClan border. I'll be back soon." and she turned to the entrance to the den and trotted out. Heading for the patch, she picked the herbs then noticed fresher ones a few fox lengths away. She trotted over and kept seeing fresher and fresher herbs, until she had passed quite a ways into ThornClan territory.
(Baaaadddddd idea right now, Sweetfeather.)

Wildwind was stalking through the ungroth, when he saw a DawnClan SheCat in his territory.He crept father and farther until he lept out, and pinned her down, snarlng.

(Baaaadddddd idea right now, Sweetfeather.)

Wildwind was stalking through the ungroth, when he saw a DawnClan SheCat in his territory.He crept father and farther until he lept out, and pinned her down, snarlng.
(SWEETFEATHER DON'T CARE ABOUT THE CURRENT SITUTATION! XDXD)

Sweetfeather yelped as she was leapt on, "What's happening? Who are you?" she squeaked, she smelled him, "ThornClan!" I crossed the border by mistake! "Look, this is a misunderstanding, I'm a medicine cat! I was just looking for herbs!" she wailed.

(SWEETFEATHER DON'T CARE ABOUT THE CURRENT SITUTATION! XDXD)

Sweetfeather yelped as she was leapt on, "What's happening? Who are you?" she squeaked, she smelled him, "ThornClan!" I crossed the border by mistake! "Look, this is a misunderstanding, I'm a medicine cat! I was just looking for herbs!" she wailed.
Wild wind sheathed his claws and jumped off of her,"Im so sorry!I didn't know you where a medicine cat!"He yelped.

Wild wind sheathed his claws and jumped off of her,"Im so sorry!I didn't know you where a medicine cat!"He yelped.
Sweetfeather scrambled up, "How could you?" she asked quietly. Then realized, "But why does it matter to you? Any other ThornClanner would have attacked me. But you didn't. Why didn't you?" she mewed softly.

Sweetfeather scrambled up, "How could you?" she asked quietly. Then realized, "But why does it matter to you? Any other ThornClanner would have attacked me. But you didn't. Why didn't you?" she mewed softly.
Wildwind shook his head,"Because."He meowed,"I am no ThornClanner,"He explained,"I am a good warrior, a warrior who doesn't kill without reason.Like my mother, And ThornClan's Once great leader, Sparrowstar."He meowed.

Back
Top Bottom