*Heat Of Battle*A Warrior Cat Role Play

(Em, how dare you make it rain, Spottedsplash. Only Rainspark is allowed to do that. XDXD

I SEE LOVE, LOVE AND MANY KITS IN THE FUTURE! I also see Meadowpaw's future target! :D >:^})
Spottedsplash didn't.StarClzn did >:}

YAS.)

"What have I ever done to you?"Birchclaw's voice seemed to echo into nothingness.

~

Spottedsplash stared at him in disbelief."WHAT have you ever done to ME?!"She screeched."Does tearing my heart out and cheating on me not doing something?!"

Spottedsplash didn't.StarClzn did >:}

YAS.)

"What have I ever done to you?"Birchclaw's voice seemed to echo into nothingness.

~

Spottedsplash stared at him in disbelief."WHAT have you ever done to ME?!"She screeched."Does tearing my heart out and cheating on me not doing something?!"
OH! So now StarClan thinks they can make it rain?! DID RAINSPARK AUTHORIZE IT?! (Huh, did they, almighty StarClan?! *skeptical face*)

I LOVE THIS MORE THAN ANYTHING! O_O

Explain.

NOW)
Welp, I might as well since we're just about the only ones left. Okie dokie.

So Sweetfeather's out collecting herbs one day and accidentally wanders into ThornClan territory. Blank finds her and tackles her, but she says she's a medicine cat and he let's her go. She's really surprised since any other ThornClan cat wouldn't care if she was one or not and would attack. And they run into each other more and more and less and less times it becomes coincidental and then one of them just flat out asks the other to meet at whatever the equivalent of fourtrees is. And their relationship grows. And that's basically it.

ISN'T THIS SO FLIPPING IRONIC?! :D

Welp, I might as well since we're just about the only ones left. Okie dokie.

So Sweetfeather's out collecting herbs one day and accidentally wanders into ThornClan territory. Blank finds her and tackles her, but she says she's a medicine cat and he let's her go. She's really surprised since any other ThornClan cat wouldn't care if she was one or not and would attack. And they run into each other more and more and less and less times it becomes coincidental and then one of them just flat out asks the other to meet at whatever the equivalent of fourtrees is. And their relationship grows. And that's basically it.

ISN'T THIS SO FLIPPING IRONIC?! :D
Now Sweetfeather can criticize Nettlewater anymore....>:}

Back
Top Bottom