*Heat Of Battle*A Warrior Cat Role Play

"
Thunderstrike turned to the camp entrance, "Should we tell someone where we're going?"

Lilypaw mimicked him and pressed herself to the ground.
"Forget it, Thunderstrike. Lets go already."Longstripe growled impatiently, his paws twitched, ready to run.

~

Morningflame shifted her paws."Maybe we should-" "Morningflame, We'll be fine! Trust me." She looked up, her eyes locking with Longstripe's."Uh...sure...what?"She meowed after a heartbeat.

"

"Forget it, Thunderstrike. Lets go already."Longstripe growled impatiently, his paws twitched, ready to run.

~

Morningflame shifted her paws."Maybe we should-" "Morningflame, We'll be fine! Trust me." She looked up, her eyes locking with Longstripe's."Uh...sure...what?"She meowed after a heartbeat.
"If we get in trouble, it's on you." Thunderstrike meowed, trotting casually out of camp.

"If we get in trouble, it's on you." Thunderstrike meowed, trotting casually out of camp.
Longstripe snorted, and took off, gaining speed quickly. He zigzagged through the forest, Morningflame neck and neck with Thunderstrike. When the reached just before the tribes camp, he tripped. Yowling, he stumbled back up."Foxdung!" He snapped. Turning to see what he tripped over, he gasped."H-...Hollyshadow?"

Longstripe snorted, and took off, gaining speed quickly. He zigzagged through the forest, Morningflame neck and neck with Thunderstrike. When the reached just before the tribes camp, he tripped. Yowling, he stumbled back up."Foxdung!" He snapped. Turning to see what he tripped over, he gasped."H-...Hollyshadow?"
Thunderstrike's eyes widened as he stared at Hollyshadow's dark furred body. He looked around for anything that could have attacked her, "What happened?" he whispered.

Thunderstrike's eyes widened as he stared at Hollyshadow's dark furred body. He looked around for anything that could have attacked her, "What happened?" he whispered.
Longstripe sniffed her."No wounds but the one on her head."He felt the area on her ribs, and Hollyshadow jerked, yowling."StarClan's kits!"She shrieked, her head falling back, and she let out a soft groan. Longstripe lifted his paws away, wincing."What happened?"He asked her softly. Her only response was a almost silent whimper.

Longstripe sniffed her."No wounds but the one on her head."He felt the area on her ribs, and Hollyshadow jerked, yowling."StarClan's kits!"She shrieked, her head falling back, and she let out a soft groan. Longstripe lifted his paws away, wincing."What happened?"He asked her softly. Her only response was a almost silent whimper.
Thunderstrike looked at Longstripe, "We need to get her back to camp."

Thunderstrike looked at Longstripe, "We need to get her back to camp."
Longstripe frowned."Her ribs are broken...."He trailed off, his gaze dark."You and Morningflame take her back. I'll look for your sister." Without waiting, he trotted off. Once he found the camp, he slipped inside."Meadowpaw?"

~

Morningflame sighed."Okkkk...."She looked at Hollyshadow, the shecats eyes glazed with pain.

Longstripe frowned."Her ribs are broken...."He trailed off, his gaze dark."You and Morningflame take her back. I'll look for your sister." Without waiting, he trotted off. Once he found the camp, he slipped inside."Meadowpaw?"

~

Morningflame sighed."Okkkk...."She looked at Hollyshadow, the shecats eyes glazed with pain.
"Well it'd be easier with three of us, but okay..." Thunderstrike muttered. Turning to Morningflame he asked, "So... How should we go about this."
~
Meadowpaw looked up from her emo corner, "So you came back."

"Well it'd be easier with three of us, but okay..." Thunderstrike muttered. Turning to Morningflame he asked, "So... How should we go about this."
~
Meadowpaw looked up from her emo corner, "So you came back."
"Don't ask me, you're the stronger one."Morningflame prodded Hollyshadow gently."No way, Thunderstrike. We can't do this ourselves! She's way to heavy, and....I'm not strong enough, even with you helping."

~

Longstripe grunted."Of course I did."He narrowed his eyes."Come back, Meadowpaw. Come back to DawnClan. Tigerstrike is there."

"Don't ask me, you're the stronger one."Morningflame prodded Hollyshadow gently."No way, Thunderstrike. We can't do this ourselves! She's way to heavy, and....I'm not strong enough, even with you helping."

~

Longstripe grunted."Of course I did."He narrowed his eyes."Come back, Meadowpaw. Come back to DawnClan. Tigerstrike is there."
"Go tell Ravenstar, then." Thunderstrike meowed, "I'll see if I can move her."
~
Meadowpaw perked up at the sound of her brother's name, but then she returned to her solemnness, "Well, that's nice."

Back
Top Bottom