*Heat Of Battle*A Warrior Cat Role Play

Pics
"I'm not feeling very well these days" said Amberpool. "I can't seem to catch any prey" she mumbles.

(Remember that Amberpool in expecting kits Kyndra)

(Yup!)
Nettlewater whisked her back to the camp.She shooed Stormpaw and Shadetalon out with he herbs they needed and looked at Amberpool.She started to mutter,"Not well, Can't catch prey......Not well, Cant catch prey......"she muttered,"YES!"she said,"Amberpool, you are expecting kits!You must tell SwanStar, and you mine aswell move into the nursery"she meowed.

(Yup!)
Nettlewater whisked her back to the camp.She shooed Stormpaw and Shadetalon out with he herbs they needed and looked at Amberpool.She started to mutter,"Not well, Can't catch prey......Not well, Cant catch prey......"she muttered,"YES!"she said,"Amberpool, you are expecting kits!You must tell SwanStar, and you mine aswell move into the nursery"she meowed.

"WHAT?!" "But but but..." she stutters. "Who's kits?"

Sunstar let Wildpaw carry most of it for exercise. ​They soon were back at camp.

Wildpaw quickly skipped to the prey pile and placed the prey down

"What's this about Nettlewater?"Asked Nettlewater, the Tan and white Shecat slid gracefully from the tall grasses,"come with me"she hissed to Amberpool and whisked away.
~
Stormpaw sat mixing herbs in the Medacine cats den and looked up as Shadetalon walked in,<>Oh Mouse dung.Im not supposed to be here and now he's going to find out<>she thought,"Hello"she addressed the warrior,"what can I do?"

Shadetalon looked at Stormpaw confused "What are you doing in here Stormpaw, aren't you Swanstar's apprentice" he shrugged "I guess it doesn't matter as long as you can tend to my wounds"

Quote: Rainkit bounced up and down "Yes! Her eyes!" she yelled, "Ravenkit her eyes!".
~
Flamekit had fallen asleep.
~
Lilypool scolded Rainkit "Not so loud! Your brother is sleeping."
~
"I guess we should head back to camp, since the patrol leader is gone. What do you think?" Silverstep asked all the cats on patrol, once Amberpool disappeared.

Willowpaw, held her her breath, and then sprang forward, killing the rabbit with a quick blow to the head. "Nice catch", Leopardclaw meowed, stepping out of the shadows. "Ummm thanks", Willowpaw breathed. "Here's a good move for pouncing", Leopardclaw meowed. She sprang into the air unsheathed her claws, and hen writhed to the ground with a screech of pain. Willowpaw raced forward. "Are you okay?" Willowpaw meowed. "No Willowpaw. No I'm not. Willowpaw I think I'm expecting kits."
~
"What!" Willowpaw gasped "Leopardclaw that's great."
"No It's not." Leopardclaw snapped bluntly. "This means I cannot remain your mentor."

Wildpaw quickly skipped to the prey pile and placed the prey down
Shadetalon looked at Stormpaw confused "What are you doing in here Stormpaw, aren't you Swanstar's apprentice" he shrugged "I guess it doesn't matter as long as you can tend to my wounds"

"Yes, of course I'm Swanstars Apprentince.I wanted to help Nettlewater."Stormpaw mewed and quickly rubbed dock leaves onto his scratches and wrapped his cuts with cobwebs

Back
Top Bottom