*Heat Of Battle*A Warrior Cat Role Play

ThornFang lunged at SquirrelFlight. He slashed at her face. "You're not going to get away with scarring my eye!"
~
IvyKit wailed in terror.
~
MistHeart swipedd at the DawnClan cats

Ravenstar lept down and slashed him and Mistheart,"I SAID STOP!"she roared e and pulled Thornfang away from her and Mistheart.
~
Squrrieflight snarled at him and bounded away.

Quote: Icepool grabbed Cloudleaf's scruff and swiped at his legs, flipping him on to his back. "I have the blood of warriors, and rouges, and yes, kittypets, running through my veins. I speak fox, I kill fox, I fight badgers without thinking twice, and on a regular basis I kill dogs, so many so that the twolegs know me and fear me. Try calling me 'meaningless' again and we'll just say that there'll be one more cat in star clan tonight." she growled.
Cloudleaf slashed Icepool's eye, and strongly kicked her off, "We are ThornClan! And not even half of us are here! We are the most powerful Clan! You're proud to have kittypet blood? In my Clan, you'd be killed for it in less than a day!!!" she yowled, "My leader has killed countless cats, dogs, foxes, badgers!"

Cloudleaf slashed Icepool's eye, and strongly kicked her off, "We are ThornClan! And not even half of us are here! We are the most powerful Clan! You're proud to have kittypet blood? In my Clan, you'd be killed for it in less than a day!!!" she yowled, "My leader has killed countless cats, dogs, foxes, badgers!"
"I was raised by foxes." Icepool meowed calmly. "But either way, I still think you need to shut, up."

Quote:

"Then how do you have warrior, kittypet AND rouge blood?" Cloudleaf sneered, her bright green eyes shining.
"It's much too long of a story to explain to the likes of you" She meowed, pretending to ignore her, "But basically, kittypet/rouge fell in love with rouge/warrior half-breed, had kits (me) I was carried of by a hawk, and an old she-fox found me and raised me with her cubs." Icepool meowed, not giving Cloudleaf the pleasure of irritating her. "And I highly doubt that this bold, fierce leader of yours can kill a badger if they aren't even here to fight beside their own clan. Fighting it's one thing. Killing it is another. And killing a badger is one of the hardest things a cat can do"

Last edited:

Icepool slashed Cloudleaf's ears. "Neither am I, but I'm still listening" she growled. "Just shut up"

"You are a meaningless rouge! We are ThornClan!" Cloudleaf shouted.
[CONTENTEMBED=/t/1139585/heat-of-battle-a-warrior-cat-role-play/1420#post_17999564 layout=inline] [/CONTENTEMBED]

Icepool grabbed Cloudleaf's scruff and swiped at his legs, flipping him on to his back.  "I have the blood of warriors, and rouges, and yes, kittypets, running through my veins. I speak fox, I kill fox, I fight badgers without thinking twice, and on a regular basis I kill dogs, so many so that the twolegs know me and fear me. Try calling me 'meaningless' again and we'll just say that there'll be one more cat in star clan tonight." she growled.

"I was raised by foxes." Icepool meowed calmly. "But either way, I still think you need to shut, up."

"FOR STARCLANS SAKE!YPU BOTH SHUT UP!"Ravenstar roared."WEREis your leader?"she snarled."I would NEVER kill Icepool.She saved me and my leader from a DOG!For StarClans sake the whole Clan!Who cares if she has Kittypet blood?She is a TRUE Warrior!Unlike you, You peace of Foxdung!"

"FOR STARCLANS SAKE!YPU BOTH SHUT UP!"Ravenstar roared."WEREis your leader?"she snarled."I would NEVER kill Icepool.She saved me and my leader from a DOG!For StarClans sake the whole Clan!Who cares if she has Kittypet blood?She is a TRUE Warrior!Unlike you, You peace of Foxdung!"
"Thank you for settling that, Ravenstar" Icepool meowed.

ThornFang pinned his ears back.
~
MistHeart unsheathed her claws and slashed at RavenStar.(Also Cluck, I don't mind if you kill MistHeart, But it will start a thing with PebblePaw/ PebbleStorm.)
~
RedLeaf twitched.
~
FlameClaw dragged WillowPool from the battlefield.
~
LeopardClaw looked at her son, mortified. "ThornFang."
~
PatchWhisker leaped down from the warriors den. "My brother's going to pay for the trouble he caused this clan!"
~
DawnPelt looked at ThornFang. "ThornFang? You're alive?"
~

Can I join?

Name:FernHeart
Personality:Loyal, generous, brave and kind (she still has her flaws)
Clan: DawnClan
Description(NO PHOTO): Silvery gray with black flecks and fern- green eyes she has a stripe down her back that resembles a fern
History: Born and raised in DawnClan she is a very loyal and brave warrior, although she has softened up after adopting kits
Mate: Patchwhisker
Kits: none yet(she has adopted MistKit and IvyKit)
Username: @Storm heart

Name: HollyPaw
Personality: cold and snappish although, she cares about her clanmates , and is very interested in healing
Clan: ThornClan
Description(NO PHOTO): Dark ginger with russet-red stripes and holly green eyes
History: She began training as a warrior but then realized her heart lay in the medicine den
Mate: none
Kits: none

Name: HoneyKit/IvyKit/StormKit
Personality: cute and curious(Your average kits)
Description(NO PHOTO): blonde with soft green eyes/light gray with ivy-leaf shaped markings and yellow eyes/Gray tabby with white muzzle, chest, belly and tail tip his eyes are storm-blue
History: not much
Mate: none
Kits: none

Name: WillowBreeze
Personality: cold and snappish but loving towards her family
Description(NO PHOTO): Plain russet red with ice blue eyes
History: born in DawnClan, she left when she realized her former clan were weak
Mate: ThistlePelt
Kits: HoneyKit, IvyKit and StormKit

Name: Thistlepelt
Personality: Snappish and ready to kill but loving to his family
Description(NO PHOTO): White tabby with black stripes and thistle green eyes
History: He was born in DawnClan his mother was DawnClan but he followed the path of his father
Mate: WillowBreeze
Kits: HoneyKit, IvyKit and StormKit

Last edited:
ThornFang pinned his ears back.
~
MistHeart unsheathed her claws and slashed at RavenStar.(Also Cluck, I don't mind if you kill MistHeart,  But it will start a thing with PebblePaw/ PebbleStorm.)
~
RedLeaf twitched.
~
FlameClaw dragged WillowPool from the battlefield.
~
LeopardClaw looked at her son, mortified. "ThornFang."
~
PatchWhisker leaped down from the warriors den. "My brother's going to pay for the trouble he caused this clan!"
~
DawnPelt looked at ThornFang. "ThornFang? You're alive?"
~

(OK)
Ravenstar snarled.She hated this cat.She never thought of doing this, she never wanted to kill.But this cat was ThornClan.Maybe if I kill her, they will retreatshe thought.She lunged and Misthearts neck, quickly giving her the death blow, as she watched her fall limp.
~
Nettlewater rushed forward to Willowpool.Her eyes were filled with fear and hatred,"is she OK?"she murmured.
~
Goldenpad screeched.She ran out of camp and to Bramblestar,"Bramblestar!You HAVE to see something!!Misthearts dead!You have to fight!"she yowled.

Back
Top Bottom