*Heat Of Battle*A Warrior Cat Role Play

Windfur nodded, and took her cats, ordering them to spread out.

~

Rowanfur did the same.

~

Morningpaw followed Goldentail and Ravenstar.She prayed to StarClan that she would be able to fight.She had practiced the move once, and hoped she could remember it.

~

Maplestar smirked as her cats spread out, looking for prey.Her claws unsheathed, She watched Minnowslip as she crouched, sniffing."Oh Bramblestar.Look at us now,"She whispered.
Rainspark had forgotten the ThornClan cats willingness to hunt on another's territory, but she stayed where she was. Let them hunt what they like. she thought, When we're through, they'll be scared to put a whisker over the border.
~
Bramblestar stalked through the trees, watching her former apprentices so voluntarily hunt in DawnClan's trees, "Yes, look at my Clan now." she meowed coldly, not sure how she felt about this. She then asked the question she had asked herself many times before, Did I make a mistake in making Maplestar leader? I couldn't have, she's smart, brave, and knows how to fight. No. She'd make a great leader. She just became one too young. She didn't have time to learn leadership skills. She'll learn on her own, though...
~
Sparktail didn't hunt, she was troubled by her Clanmates readiness to do so in enemy land, "Maplestar, this is against the warrior code. Surely you have at least some regard for it? We may be taking the territory, but it isn't ours yet."

Rainspark had forgotten the ThornClan cats willingness to hunt on another's territory, but she stayed where she was. Let them hunt what they like. she thought, When we're through, they'll be scared to put a whisker over the border.
~
Bramblestar stalked through the trees, watching her former apprentices so voluntarily hunt in DawnClan's trees, "Yes, look at my Clan now." she meowed coldly, not sure how she felt about this. She then asked the question she had asked herself many times before, Did I make a mistake in making Maplestar leader? I couldn't have, she's smart, brave, and knows how to fight. No. She'd make a great leader. She just became one too young. She didn't have time to learn leadership skills. She'll learn on her own, though...
~
Sparktail didn't hunt, she was troubled by her Clanmates readiness to do so in enemy land, "Maplestar, this is against the warrior code. Surely you have at least some regard for it? We may be taking the territory, but it isn't ours yet."
Maplestar whirled around on her heels, Her green eyes burning with fury."WHAT.Did.You.Just.Say?"She snarled."Who cares about the warrior code Sparktail!We live by killing others and take there prey to survive!The warrior code is nothing to us, Dont you understand that, Sparktail?"She snarled coldly, her claws unsheathing.

~

Oakstar followed Bramblestar, His gaze unreadable,"Look at how she has done, Bramblestar,"He murmured.He felt a sudden...Uncertentniss in Bramblestar."Are you....Afraid?"He meowed to the brown SheCat.

Maplestar whirled around on her heels, Her green eyes burning with fury."WHAT.Did.You.Just.Say?"She snarled."Who cares about the warrior code Sparktail!We live by killing others and take there prey to survive!The warrior code is nothing to us, Dont you understand that, Sparktail?"She snarled coldly, her claws unsheathing.

~

Oakstar followed Bramblestar, His gaze unreadable,"Look at how she has done, Bramblestar,"He murmured.He felt a sudden...Uncertentniss in Bramblestar."Are you....Afraid?"He meowed to the brown SheCat.
"I care!" Sparktail snarled back, "ThornClan was honorable once! ThornClan was respected for our strength! What is a Clan if it doesn't follow the rules that make it one? You are nothing of a Clan cat if you don't believe in the code! At least Bramblestar never stole prey from other Clans, she knew we were strong enough in our own territory. We might as well be a bunch of rogues doing this." her eyes were flashing furiously, "You don't deserve to lead a Clan as great ours."
~
Bramblestar looked up, she didn't know what she was feeling. It wasn't like anything she had ever felt before, she'd never been afraid. If she died, she'd be dying for her Clan and that meant she had nothing to ever fear. This couldn't be what she was feeling, it just couldn't. The small, BLACK cat turned to face her father with her ice blue eyes, she ignored his question, "Yes. Look at how she has so dimwittedly turned my Clan into a group of rogues. I am not afraid or uncertain, Oakstar. She has said the warrior code is nothing." she glowered at her former apprentice, "So I am sure I made a mistake when I made her leader."

"I care!" Sparktail snarled back, "ThornClan was honorable once! ThornClan was respected for our strength! What is a Clan if it doesn't follow the rules that make it one? You are nothing of a Clan cat if you don't believe in the code! At least Bramblestar never stole prey from other Clans, she knew we were strong enough in our own territory. We might as well be a bunch of rogues doing this." her eyes were flashing furiously, "You don't deserve to lead a Clan as great ours."
~
Bramblestar looked up, she didn't know what she was feeling. It wasn't like anything she had ever felt before, she'd never been afraid. If she died, she'd be dying for her Clan and that meant she had nothing to ever fear. This couldn't be what she was feeling, it just couldn't. The small, BLACK cat turned to face her father with her ice blue eyes, she ignored his question, "Yes. Look at how she has so dimwittedly turned my Clan into a group of rogues. I am not afraid or uncertain, Oakstar. She has said the warrior code is nothing." she glowered at her former apprentice, "So I am sure I made a mistake when I made her leader."
Maplestar's eyes burned with fury, Her claws unsheathed,"Leave. Now."She snarled,"Leave Sparktail!Leave ThornClan and never come back!If you don't do as I say, then you don't deserve to be deputy!"

~

Oakstar stared at Bramblestar.He let his head fall to look at his paws,"Bramblestar,"He meowed softly."If the warrior code has ever ment anything to you,"He looked up slowly,"Then why have we been killing all this time?"

Maplestar's eyes burned with fury, Her claws unsheathed,"Leave. Now."She snarled,"Leave Sparktail!Leave ThornClan and never come back!If you don't do as I say, then you don't deserve to be deputy!"

~

Oakstar stared at Bramblestar.He let his head fall to look at his paws,"Bramblestar,"He meowed softly."If the warrior code has ever ment anything to you,"He looked up slowly,"Then why have we been killing all this time?"
"With you as leader, I don't want to be deputy." Sparktail meowed calmly, "Why would I want to serve a leader who doesn't even let her cats have an opinion? If ThornClan was like it was in it honor, you'd bring shame to it. I don't care what I used to think about DawnClan, Ravenstar is a lot better a leader than you could ever be." she turned around, "I wish you good hunting and may StarClan light your path." and she started to pad slowly away, back to where they had come from.
~
Bramblestar felt like she should've gotten angry but something in her heart had softened, just slightly. She realized she'd made a mistake, maybe that was it? She didn't know why but, somehow, she didn't feel as cold and emotionless as she normally did. She looked up slowly, "Maybe we shouldn't have been."

"With you as leader, I don't want to be deputy." Sparktail meowed calmly, "Why would I want to serve a leader who doesn't even let her cats have an opinion? If ThornClan was like it was in it honor, you'd bring shame to it. I don't care what I used to think about DawnClan, Ravenstar is a lot better a leader than you could ever be." she turned around, "I wish you good hunting and may StarClan light your path." and she started to pad slowly away, back to where they had come from.
~
Bramblestar felt like she should've gotten angry but something in her heart had softened, just slightly. She realized she'd made a mistake, maybe that was it? She didn't know why but, somehow, she didn't feel as cold and emotionless as she normally did. She looked up slowly, "Maybe we shouldn't have been."
Maplestar turned to look at Sparktail,"Ravenstar isn't even half the leader I will be,"She hissed.

~

Oakstar dipped his head,"I understand the love of the tear of fur between your claws, and the revenge you feel as your enemy keels over at the brink of death.But..."He turned to look at Maplestar,"Where we wrong?"He questioned, not only her, but himself."Do You wish to rid of your evil ways, Or do you still follow the same path?"A voice sounded behind him, and he turned ever so slowly around, and a black and white starry shape was standing a couple tail-lengths away."Swanstar,"His meowed, yet cold, sounded with no hate nor love.

~

Swanstar tilted her head, her black ears flicked,"Do you?"She shifted her large black paws, staring at the smal, brown tabby, and the much larger orange tom.

~

"Join you?"Oakstar growled,"JOIN YOU?!"He yowled, outraged,"After every thing you have done to destroy my Clan, Kill me, and make that fool of a cat Rvenstar the leader?!"He spat defensively.

(Haha, stole Bramblepaws line)

Maplestar turned to look at Sparktail,"Ravenstar isn't even half the leader I will be,"She hissed.

~

Oakstar dipped his head,"I understand the love of the tear of fur between your claws, and the revenge you feel as your enemy keels over at the brink of death.But..."He turned to look at Maplestar,"Where we wrong?"He questioned, not only her, but himself."Do You wish to rid of your evil ways, Or do you still follow the same path?"A voice sounded behind him, and he turned ever so slowly around, and a black and white starry shape was standing a couple tail-lengths away."Swanstar,"His meowed, yet cold, sounded with no hate nor love.

~

Swanstar tilted her head, her black ears flicked,"Do you?"She shifted her large black paws, staring at the smal, brown tabby, and the much larger orange tom.

~

"Join you?"Oakstar growled,"JOIN YOU?!"He yowled, outraged,"After every thing you have done to destroy my Clan, Kill me, and make that fool of a cat Rvenstar the leader?!"He spat defensively.

(Haha, stole Bramblepaws line)
Sparktail turned her head around, "Ravenstar is a better cat than you will ever be." she bounded away, leaving her birth Clan, leaving the rank she had worked so hard for, leaving her whole life behind because of one cat. She'd been born into Oakstar's ThornClan, a terrible time, but Maplestar's ThornClan would be much worse. She almost questioned herself about why she had just made an enemy out of this powerful cat.
~
"I do love to fight. To prove my size means nothing." Bramblestar meowed, "I was wrong to make her leader. One never leaves their roots behind completely, she was a rogue kit, and will always be one. She'll never believe in StarClan or the Dark Forest the way we do, which means she'll never have as strong a regard for the code as we do. Apparently, she has little to no regard for it." she turned her head to see Swanstar, then turned to look at Maplestar again, "It doesn't matter what I want anymore, Swanstar. I can't change my path now. Not after what I did to the forest. Everyone knows about the horrible Bramblestar, everyone knows about her murderous reign, everyone knows she was cold and cruel and had a heart as guarded as her name said. And I can't blame anyone for thinking that, they have every right to. But my path can't change now. And anyway, I don't think even you could forgive a cat who almost destroyed the forest." her voice was quiet, almost sad, as if she really wanted to leave all her maliciousness behind. But she couldn't. You can't change in an instant, you can never fully change either. Whatever your true self is, be it evil or good, it stays with you forever. No matter how much you think it's gone. And I'm evil. she thought remorsefully It's all I was, all I am, and all I can be.

(XDXD)

Last edited:
Otter whimpered as sunsplash picked her up "Where'd mama go? Is she ok?" She asked nervously
(Sorry I didn't see this!)

Sunsplash gently placed Otter next to Applekit and Cherrykit, "Your mama is just fine." she assured the kit, "There's just been some... Conflict between our Clan and a rival one. And she's a warrior, so she's needed to help." she explained. Then took another looked at Otter, she looked like she was already eating solid prey, but Sunsplash figured she should offer anyway, "Would you like some milk?"

Sparktail turned her head around, "Ravenstar is a better cat than you will ever be." she bounded away, leaving her birth Clan, leaving the rank she had worked so hard for, leaving her whole life behind because of one cat. She'd been born into Oakstar's ThornClan, a terrible time, but Maplestar's ThornClan would be much worse. She almost questioned herself about why she had just made an enemy out of this powerful cat.
~
"I do love to fight. To prove my size means nothing." Bramblestar meowed, "I was wrong to make her leader. One never leaves their roots behind completely, she was a rogue kit, and will always be one. She'll never believe in StarClan or the Dark Forest the way we do, which means she'll never have as strong a regard for the code as we do. Apparently, she has little to no regard for it." she turned her head to see Swanstar, then turned to look at Maplestar again, "It doesn't matter what I want anymore, Swanstar. I can't change my path now. Not after what I did to the forest. Everyone knows about the horrible Bramblestar, everyone knows about her murderous reign, everyone knows she was cold and cruel and had a heart as guarded as her name said. And I can't blame anyone for thinking that, they have every right to. But my path can't change now. And anyway, I don't think even you could forgive a cat who almost destroyed the forest." her voice was quiet, almost sad, as if she really wanted to leave all her maliciousness behind. But she couldn't. You can't change in an instant, you can never fully change either. Whatever your true self is, be it evil or good, it stays with you forever. No matter how much you think it's gone. And I'm evil. she thought remorsefully It's all I was, all I am, and all I can be.

(XDXD)
"You never deserved to be Deputy anyway, Sparktail."Maplestar spat, Her claws digging into the ground.

~

Oakstar closed his eyes, letting his head drop."If my father Hadent been born,"He murmured,"I wouldn't have been born, and Bramblestar wouldn't have been born, Then we would have never found Maplestar, and ThornClan would have been as honorable as before.He looked up, locking his green gaze into Swanstar's Crystal blue."I'm sorry, Swanstar.For the destruction we did to your clan."He looked out behind Swanstar, to see Raenstar lashing her tail, pacing angerly spitting words of hate.He turned back to Swanstar."But we can't change our paths now.Its to late, we will never See Stright,"He murmured.

~

Swanstar dipped her head."I cannot blame you for whom you became, Bramblestar and Oakstar."She rasped,"Ashstar was the reason for this, and if StarClan had chosen him instead of Clawpaw, Then it wouldn't have happened,"She spoke gently, almost having pity for the two cats who had almost destroyed her Clan."Goodbye, Bramblestar.Oakstar."She meowed,"May our paths meet again,"She traveled up, stopping to greet Fernshade, and murmured something into her ear,"Dont hurt him.I know how much pain and suffering he caused you, just....Dont,"She meowed.

~

Fernshade cast one look at the brown SheCat and the orange Tom.She blinked at Oakstar, and turned to follow Swanstar.

Back
Top Bottom