*Heat Of Battle*A Warrior Cat Role Play

"You always broke the code, Bramblestar!"Maplestar spat, her hackles flaring,"You killed cats and that is what you have always taught me!To defend my Clan and take what is rightfully mine!"

(Ehhhh, I wasn't thinking Hawkpool, because well, she does everything Oakstar does SOO.....I was thinking of using Oakstar's father, Ashstar.And you could make someone?Maybe Oakstar had a sister or something?)
(YAS!)
"Killing is not against the code." Bramblestar defended herself, "What is against the code is stealing prey and taking territory, which I never did! And DawnClan's territory definitely is not rightfully yours."

(Okie dokie. I'll make her.)

(AWESOME!)

"Killing is not against the code." Bramblestar defended herself, "What is against the code is stealing prey and taking territory, which I never did! And DawnClan's territory definitely is not rightfully yours."

(Okie dokie. I'll make her.)

(AWESOME!)
"Yes, it actually is!In the code it says a warrior must not kill unless it is for self defense!"Maplestar spat venomously.

"That's in the past! What's done is done!" Bramblestar snarled, "Killing is part of surviving. Taking territory when yours is plentiful is simply unnecessary!"
"Hardly plentiful!"Maplestar spat."Goodbye, Bramblestar.I don't want to ever see your ugly Foxdung ridden face,"She snarled, and stalked away angerly lashing her tail.

(Sorry I didn't see this!)

Sunsplash gently placed Otter next to Applekit and Cherrykit, "Your mama is just fine." she assured the kit, "There's just been some... Conflict between our Clan and a rival one. And she's a warrior, so she's needed to help." she explained. Then took another looked at Otter, she looked like she was already eating solid prey, but Sunsplash figured she should offer anyway, "Would you like some milk?"
Otter shook her head, "no, I'm just scared"

Tigerpaw's ears flicked.He heard mess of distres coming from the nursery.He crept inside quietly, and saw a tiny brown and cream scrap off fur,"Hey, Why are you mewling?"He asked gently.
"The last time my mama left she ended up dead" she said laying down looking up at the apprentice "Hollyshadow is my new mama, and I'm scared that I'll lose her to" she said

"The last time my mama left she ended up dead" she said laying down looking up at the apprentice "Hollyshadow is my new mama, and I'm scared that I'll lose her to" she said
"Aw,"Tigerpaw crouched, and laid down and looked at the kit,"Tell you what, little one.Hollyshadow's a good warrior.She's our second best tracker and one of our greatest fighters."He blinked slowly,"She'll come back, I promise,"He meowed.

Back
Top Bottom