*Heat Of Battle*A Warrior Cat Role Play

Ashblaze finished doing his work and stepped back to admire his new daughters. "The red ones name is Bloodkit and the light red ones name is Roadkillkit."
I think these names should've been cannon characters.

"I suppose those names are fine." Ashblaze meowed reluctantly. "But mine were better." he added firmly.
Nice, nice, agreable husband. I totally don't see the divorce papers coming out anytime soon.

You play Cherry. I'll take the Apple.
The Apple.
Lily's taking New York.

(Please don't tell me robinkit and kestrelkit are going to fight over a moth)
(Please tell me robinkit and kestrelkit are going to fight over a moth)

"I care!" Sparktail snarled back, "ThornClan was honorable once! ThornClan was respected for our strength! What is a Clan if it doesn't follow the rules that make it one? You are nothing of a Clan cat if you don't believe in the code! At least Bramblestar never stole prey from other Clans, she knew we were strong enough in our own territory. We might as well be a bunch of rogues doing this." her eyes were flashing furiously, "You don't deserve to lead a Clan as great ours."
~
Bramblestar looked up, she didn't know what she was feeling. It wasn't like anything she had ever felt before, she'd never been afraid. If she died, she'd be dying for her Clan and that meant she had nothing to ever fear. This couldn't be what she was feeling, it just couldn't. The small, BLACK cat turned to face her father with her ice blue eyes, she ignored his question, "Yes. Look at how she has so dimwittedly turned my Clan into a group of rogues. I am not afraid or uncertain, Oakstar. She has said the warrior code is nothing." she glowered at her former apprentice, "So I am sure I made a mistake when I made her leader."
(I love how your and Cluck's cats are always rebelling against eachother's. :lau)

Nice, nice, agreable husband. I totally don't see the divorce papers coming out anytime soon.

The Apple.
Lily's taking New York.

(I love how your and Cluck's cats are always rebelling against eachother's. :lau)
Hmrph.

Love from first sight.

I always had New York.

Yeah and mine are always neutral.

The Apple.
Lily's taking New York.

Maybe they should have been.

Nope, they're a completely happy couple.

Yes. It appears she is.

It's what they do.

ISN'T IT GREAT?!

Back
Top Bottom