*Heat Of Battle*A Warrior Cat Role Play

"Ok."Spirtkit yipped.so....What do I do?"

~

Morningpaw narrowed her eye, and looked at the kit,"Ok, Spirtkit.This is serious.The cats in my Clan don't know about you, and can't just yet.So if you hear someone.DONT. MOVE!Or speak!"Se meowed seriously."And, roll in that wild garlic right there,"She meowed.

"I'm gonna be a ferocious warrior one day!" Vireokit boasted before hopping onto a large rock heading away from camp. He gave a toothy, prideful grin at himself and continued forward, ignoring his weak legs.

Zephyrkit followed after the other kit and quickly shook his head worriedly, with his eyes full of concern. He tipped his head back at camp urgently, indicating that they shouldn't go any further.

"Stop worrying! I'm only going for a look around the forest. You didn't have to come, you know." He hissed at the mute kit as they stood at the treeline.

Zephyrkit frowned at him, and reluctantly hopped onto the rock Vireokit stood on. But then, a beautiful butterfly flew past him, and being easily distracted, a smile grew across his face and he happily padded in the direction the butterfly was going, leaving Vireokit behind.

"Strange cat." Vireokit muttered under his breath bitterly, then jumped towards the trees.

Last edited:
Name: Zephyrkit
Personality: lovable, playful, immensely curious, daring, brave, funny, easily distracted, he is unable to talk
Clan: Dawn clan
Description (NO PHOTO): Fluffy kitten with half face orange and the other half black. His body is randomly colored with orange and black fur. Tuff of white fur on his chest. Brilliant yellowish-orange eyes.
History: He can't talk about it.
Mate: Too young
Kits: He is one
Username: CP Chicken

(I changed his name)

Last edited:
Name: Robinkit
Personality: lovable, playful, immensely curious, daring, brave, funny, easily distracted, he is unable to talk
Clan: Dawn clan
Description (NO PHOTO): Fluffy kitten with half face orange and the other half black. His body is randomly colored with orange and black fur. Tuff of white fur on his chest. Brilliant yellowish-orange eyes.
History: He can't talk about it.
Mate: Too young
Kits: He is one
Username: CP Chicken

(I changed his name)
Theirs already a robinkit)

Back
Top Bottom