*Heat Of Battle*A Warrior Cat Role Play

"The prophecy is none of your concern." Sweetfeather meowed simply, "That is a DawnClan matter, and we are still undecided about your place in the Clan for the time being."
(Wow, things just got real)
Hawksplash backed off, feeling slightly hurt.
~

Nettlewater looked at Tigerpaw guarding the Nursery Entrince, Tiger in the Meadow....[\B]

(Yus. Yus day did. O-O)

Meadowpaw existed.
(XDXDXDXDXD)

Nettlewater prodded the flower once more.She unsheathed her claws, shredding the flower, dug a small hole in the dirt, and buried the remains.Her eyes like flames, stared at the three shecats."NO ONE CanEVEr know about this,"She growled."Do you understand?"

(XDXDXDXDXD)

Nettlewater prodded the flower once more.She unsheathed her claws, shredding the flower, dug a small hole in the dirt, and buried the remains.Her eyes like flames, stared at the three shecats."NO ONE CanEVEr know about this,"She growled."Do you understand?"
"Well, when you growl at me, it's hard not to understand." Sweetfeather said with an eye roll.

"Well, when you growl at me, it's hard not to understand." Sweetfeather said with an eye roll.
Nettlewater's gaze hardened into Sweetfeather,"Sweetfeather this is IMPORTENT!The Clan is already raising havock with ThornClan taking over, the last thing we need is for them to panic over a Prophecy!"

Ravenstar ran back and forth checking on the places where cats where guarding, she stopped by Rainspark."Is everything set here?"she meowed.

Nettlewater's gaze hardened into Sweetfeather,"Sweetfeather this is IMPORTENT!The Clan is already raising havock with ThornClan taking over, the last thing we need is for them to panic over a Prophecy!"
(I was honestly hoping for some reply like this. Cuz Sweetfeather isn't taking anything seriously. XDXD)

Sweetfeather sighed, "Fine. No one will know." she meowed.

(I was honestly hoping for some reply like this. Cuz Sweetfeather isn't taking anything seriously. XDXD)

Sweetfeather sighed, "Fine. No one will know." she meowed.
(XD)
"Good.Now, Sweetfeather, go grab as much of that horsetail plant I showed you outside of camp,"Nttlewater ordered sharply.

Back
Top Bottom