*Heat Of Battle*A Warrior Cat Role Play

Froststar growled, her tail twitching."I don't believe you." She flicked her tail at a warrior."Take a patrol, I want them dead, do you understand? Dead." She then stared down Blizzardwing."If I find they are still alive, You coward, you are as good as dead." She snarled.
(Death threats to your own Clanmate. I'm sure that'll send a good message to make your cats loyal to you. :clap )

Froststar growled, her tail twitching."I don't believe you." She flicked her tail at a warrior."Take a patrol, I want them dead, do you understand? Dead." She then stared down Blizzardwing."If I find they are still alive, You coward, you are as good as dead." She snarled.
Blizzardwing kept a stoic face while Froststar starred him down. I hope they're far, far out of our territory now...

Blizzardwing kept a stoic face while Froststar starred him down. I hope they're far, far out of our territory now...
Shadowfrost turned to Hollyshadow."Just because I don't have anyone left to be loyal to doesnt mean I don't understand the meaning of loyalty." She meowed(@CP Chicken :D)

~

Hollyshadow smiled, greatful, before slowly making her way down the hill."How far till we get out of your territory?" She meowed.

Name: Icepelt
Personality: Short tempered and loyal
Clan: Dawnclan
Description(NO PHOTO): A silvery white with gray paws and blue eyes
History: Once a loner before joining a small group of cats that lived around Twoleg place but she left because they only lived off the garbage that twolegs dropped or threw away
Mate: none
Kits:none
Username: bean306

History: Once a loner before joining a small group of cats that lived around
Mate:
Kits:
Username:
OH, LOCK, ANOTHER CAT TO OVERPOPULATE DRAMACLAN

History: Once a loner before joining a small group of cats that lived around Twoleg place but she left because they only lived off the garbage that twolegs dropped or threw away
Kits:none
Sorry Bean, I am no longer accepting members.

(I meant to put this with my other form)
Name: Bramblepaw
Personality: Happy and cheerful
Description(NO PHOTO): A dark brown tabby with light brown stripes
History: Nothin
Kits: none

Back
Top Bottom