*Heat Of Battle*A Warrior Cat Role Play

"Yeah," Frostypaw said quietly, his mind on everything but that. He shook his head fiercely and gave Lilypaw a joking grin. "So I suppose even panthers aren't invincible, eh?"
"Yes, we are."A low snarl came from behind them. Shadowstar got to her paws. She had one last life left. She glared defiantly at Morningflame and Thunderstrike, circling them."Look at you two. You."She thrust in face in Morningflame's."Are so weak you couldn't help but almost get killed a hundred times. You rely on your precious brother to help you."She spat

"Yeah," Frostypaw said quietly, his mind on everything but that. He shook his head fiercely and gave Lilypaw a joking grin. "So I suppose even panthers aren't invincible, eh?"
"I guess not." Lilypaw chuckled.
"Yes, we are."A low snarl came from behind them. Shadowstar got to her paws. She had one last life left. She glared defiantly at Morningflame and Thunderstrike, circling them."Look at you two. You."She thrust in face in Morningflame's."Are so weak you couldn't help but almost get killed a hundred times. You rely on your precious brother to help you."She spat
Part of Lilypaw wanted to say, You just got killed eight times, you're not invincible. but she knew to hold her tongue and just stepped back in shock.
~
"Oh, you're one to talk." Thunderstrike snarled, "You were just revived for the ninth time, at least Morningflame stayed alive."

Part of Lilypaw wanted to say, You just got killed eight times, you're not invincible. but she knew to hold her tongue and just stepped back in shock.
~
"Oh, you're one to talk." Thunderstrike snarled, "You were just revived for the ninth time, at least Morningflame stayed alive."
"She had to be revive by a petty fox! At least I have StarClan's blessing."Shadowstar spat."And you, you can't seem to wrap your head around the fact that your NOT special."She unsheathed a Pawful of thorn sharp claws, ready to strike his eyes.

;

"NO!"A the same moment, Tigerstrike and Longstripe launched at the SheCat, attacking her. They spat evil things to her, taking turns biting her. Then they held her down, it took the both of them to."Finish her off, Thunderstrike!"

~
Frostypaw jumped two feet into the air.

"She had to be revive by a petty fox! At least I have StarClan's blessing."Shadowstar spat."And you, you can't seem to wrap your head around the fact that your NOT special."She unsheathed a Pawful of thorn sharp claws, ready to strike his eyes.

;

"NO!"A the same moment, Tigerstrike and Longstripe launched at the SheCat, attacking her. They spat evil things to her, taking turns biting her. Then they held her down, it took the both of them to."Finish her off, Thunderstrike!"
"Oh, really? I think you're making things up, because I can't seem to recall a time when I implied I was special." Thunderstrike hissed and sprung at her, landing with enough force to snap the panther's neck.

"Oh, really? I think you're making things up, because I can't seem to recall a time when I implied I was special." Thunderstrike hissed and sprung at her, landing with enough force to snap the panther's neck.
The panther let out a shriek, and fell still.

~

Tigerstrike looked at his brother, and....smiled at him."Good job, Thunderstrike."

"Thanks." Thunderstrike meowed, jumping off the panther.
"This is all wonderful and all, But what about FrostClan and IvyClan?"Shadowfrost shouted from the crowd."FrostClan's deputy and leader are dead, and IvyClan is still taken over by foxes. What do we do now?"

"This is all wonderful and all, But what about FrostClan and IvyClan?"Shadowfrost shouted from the crowd."FrostClan's deputy and leader are dead, and IvyClan is still taken over by foxes. What do we do now?"
"FrostClan's new deputy and leader are for the warriors to choose." Rainspark meowed, "As for IvyClan, I'm not sure what we should do."

Back
Top Bottom