*Heat Of Battle*A Warrior Cat Role Play

My cats followed.
(You can be SunClan leader if you like xD)

Ravenstar lept ontop of the Highrock with Maplestar, talking to her quietly.

~

Feathertail, the SunClan deputy padded over to Rainspark and dipped her head."Welcome to the first gathering!"She purred, curling her tail in greeting.

"You are ready for this."Shadowfrost murmured, as if reading his mind, she backed away, letting out a soft purr. She turned her head as Ravenstar called.

~

"First, I would like to welcome Shadowfrost as a new warrior of DawnClan."Ravenstar meowed. She dipped her head to the SheCat."Also! Maplestar and I have decided that every full moon, All the leaders will meet at the Fourtrees for a Gathering. That means no fighting, and any cat can walk on another's land, as long as they remain peaceful. That means tomarrow night is the first gathering!"She yowled.
Frostypaw cheered, but inside he felt conflicted. This new... agreement didn't make much sense to him. How could Ravenstar just forget what Thornclan and Frostclan did to us? They weren't being controlled by the panther. They killed our clanmates, and we're just going pretend that the battle didn't happen?

Last edited:
Ravenstar curled up in her nest, and when she woke it was time to leave."Whoever I told to come to the gathering, please gather below the highrock."She called.

My cats gathered

~

Ravenstar jumped down."We will remain peaceful. Not battling, nothing."She meowed, leading them out of camp.

My cats followed.

(You can be SunClan leader if you like xD)

Ravenstar lept ontop of the Highrock with Maplestar, talking to her quietly.

~

Feathertail, the SunClan deputy padded over to Rainspark and dipped her head."Welcome to the first gathering!"She purred, curling her tail in greeting.
Despite his misgivings, Frostypaw couldn't help but feel excited as they headed to the gathering. Though, when they got there, he watched Thornclan with some suspicion, occaisonally glancing towards the entrance of the hollow(?) to see when Frostclan arrived.

Frostypaw didn't cheer. This new... agreement didn't make much sense to him. How could Ravenstar just forget what Thornclan and Frostclan did to us? They weren't being controlled by the panther. They killed our clanmates, and we're just gonna pretend that the battle didn't happen?
Rainpaw padded up to him, troubled."Is it just me, Frostypaw."She started."Or is it strange that Ravenstar just forgives Froststar and Maplestar so easily?"She murmured, confuesed.

~

Hollyshadow growled at them."Froststar is dead. Blizzards tar is a noble warrior, and Ravenstar trusts him. Maplestar and Ravenstar have obviously reached a agreement."

Frostypaw cheered, but inside he felt conflicted. This new... agreement didn't make much sense to him. How could Ravenstar just forget what Thornclan and Frostclan did to us? They weren't being controlled by the panther. They killed our clanmates, and we're just going pretend that the battle didn't happen?

Rainpaw padded up to him, troubled."Is it just me, Frostypaw."She started."Or is it strange that Ravenstar just forgives Froststar and Maplestar so easily?"She murmured, confuesed.

~

Hollyshadow growled at them."Froststar is dead. Blizzards tar is a noble warrior, and Ravenstar trusts him. Maplestar and Ravenstar have obviously reached a agreement."
(Before I reply, I just wanted to say that I edited my post a tiny bit.)

~

"Yeah, I was thinking the same-" Frostypaw started to say, but was interrupted by Hollyshadow. "But-" he stopped, dropping his gaze. "Maybe you're right," he mumbled, not wanting to get scolded by the warrior.

"Yeah, I was thinking the same-" Frostypaw started to say, but was interrupted by Hollyshadow. "But-" he stopped, dropping his gaze. "Maybe you're right," he mumbled, not wanting to get scolded by the warrior.
As Hollyshadow trotted away, Rainpaw sat beside him."Ignore her. What where you trying to tell me?"Her bright green eyes where filled with curiosity at what the young Tom was saying.

As Hollyshadow trotted away, Rainpaw sat beside him."Ignore her. What where you trying to tell me?"Her bright green eyes where filled with curiosity at what the young Tom was saying.
"Well, it's just-" Frostypaw shrugged uncomfortably. "I think you're right. I don't think we can entirely trust Thornclan and Frostclan after what happened... the shadow-cats and the panther were only part of the problem. And Maplestar, the one who helped start all this, is still alive..."

Back
Top Bottom