HEEEEEELLLLLPPPPPP!!!!!

Pics
Hello and welcome to BYC! :frow Glad you joined.

How many birds? Can you post pictures of your setup?
What are they being fed?
Can you also post pictures of the birds?
There is a wealth of knowledge here and we can certainly guide you through the basics then start discussing better ways to manage the flock so all parties will enjoy the experience.

:welcome

Hi, sounds like you've been pushed off into the deep end! To begin with, be sure there is ample clean water and appropriate feed available to the flock at all times. With more information about the current situation, specific advice can be given. Good luck!

Hi again, I started with seven birds. Two roosters and 5 hens. The run that the previous owners had them is was very poorly constructed and within two weeks I lost three birds to predators. I built a new run from a Pawhut kit. (Zip ties were only in place to hold the chicken wire while I stitched the rest together with baling wire) dug 6” down laid 1/2” hardware cloth to keep digging whatever’s out. I am ordering a gravity fed water bowl and I currently am feeding them cracked corn cause it’s what I have but I’m upgrading them to crumble shortly and as soon as I can find a steady local supply in my new locality.

Just finished the new run yesterday. Tried to transfer them. Two of four escaped. I need to build a coup in the run, I know. I’m working on design ideas now that I got them in a safe run

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 33
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    673.2 KB · Views: 32

Back
Top Bottom