HEEEEEELLLLLPPPPPP!!!!!

Try to layer welded wire fencing or hardware cloth over the chicken wire, chicken wire won't keep out predators. Good job so far.
Ok. I know raccoons can get their hands on chicken wire. What else is chicken wire ineffective against? Eventually I was planning on another layer of chicken wire but indexed so that the holes of the original chicken wire would be cut in half. Does this idea not work?

Ok. I know raccoons can get their hands on chicken wire. What else is chicken wire ineffective against? Eventually I was planning on another layer of chicken wire but indexed so that the holes of the original chicken wire would be cut in half. Does this idea not work?
It's not the size of the holes, chicken wire is weak. It ineffective against most predators. Coons, raptor, coyotes, dogs etc.

Screw it. I’m just gonna cement block the whole frickin thing and cover it in electrical fence with automated machine guns on motion detectors. Just two little holes to slide food and a water hose in
I know you're joking but you might as well rehome them if that seems like a better option.

Chicken wire is pretty flimsy, go to the hardware store, TSC, even Walmart carries it... and get your self some hardware cloth, 1/2. Durable stuff, airy and safe for the birds.

Try using welded wire - it is more expensive than plain old chicken wire but is very strong. If possible, get xtra thick wire.

Attachments

• 1710084487827.png
    1710084487827.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom