Hehehehe!!!

Quote:
I always had trouble remembering those 3.

Thanks deb

Your welcome! I keep that handy for me because once in a while we get a deaf person in here and I tend to remember more words and I need to spell out names. I rarely remember every letter.

I use the letter "P" sign for Katie to ask her if she needs to go potty.

I also use the "K" sign and brush the top of my index finger across my cheek as a combination used for her name. "K" +girl =Katie!!

Quote:
I want to warn everyone - use HANDSPEAK.com ONLY. It is the only site that is accurate in every way. There is actually a site out there that tells you that you are saying breakfast when you are actually calling someone a *itch. Be careful!!!

Quote:
Matthew, I always remember it by "F is a flag. G points to GO! H then just follows along with G."
smile.png

Debi- very cool that your dog signs. I used to know all sorts, but like you say, if you don't use it you lose it. When I was 15 I was the "translator" for several deaf swim classes. I lost the sign language, but stuck with the swimming.
smile.png

Quote:
Matthew, I always remember it by "F is a flag. G points to GO! H then just follows along with G."
smile.png

Debi- very cool that your dog signs. I used to know all sorts, but like you say, if you don't use it you lose it. When I was 15 I was the "translator" for several deaf swim classes. I lost the sign language, but stuck with the swimming.
smile.png

Coyote Magic has the deaf signing doggie.
tongue.png

Quote:
smile.png

smile.png

??? What did I miss?

Quote:
smile.png

smile.png

??? What did I miss?

Nothing, she was wrong. It's Coyote Magic that has the deaf dog that understands signs.

Back
Top Bottom