hello all, just joined this morning

MsMelvin

Songster
10 Years
Mar 15, 2009
Accidently bumped into site while searching for info on my girls, 5 Rhodie girls, they are beautiful, happy and spoiled rotten : ) Hatched last June.

Most of what I have learned came from this wonderful site, from their coop security to the auto feeder that hangs on the outside of the door...what a space saver not to mention no more wasted food! I hate when they poop in it! : )

I now find myself reading some of your informative posting every week end. Thank you all for sharing!

My other critters include 2 Labbies, 1 G. Shepherd, 3 tiger cats a parrot and a couple of fat goldfish : ) Whole food chain....LOL

Thanks again, Sally

Hi Sally,
Welcome to BYC!
welcome-byc.gif

Welcome to BYC MsMelvin Sally! You have some kind of mighty discipline to read only on the weekends. Best of health to you, your family and your 5 Rhode Island Reds!

Thank you all for welcoming me into your group! I feel like a fellow feathered freind already : )

I do have a question though; not sure if I need to find a particular section to post or not...

I've been considering a roo...however don't want my girls pestered continually and loosing beautiful feathers but do want to let them free range this summer while we are home. A freind said a roo will protect them.

Also want a FREINDLY RIR roo...(if I decide in favor) is that possible?

Can anyone share their thoughts on pros and cons of roos (and am I supposed to ask my question in a different area of this site? )
Sally

Back
Top Bottom