Hello from AZ.

that is cool what colors of ameraucana do you have? I love mine, my first one is just a lovable nut, I put a chicken saddle on her because of our roo and so she would go streaking across the yard then go hide in the flowers after deciding she could not hide from it she decided that jumping on my head was a safe way to get away from it so thats how that went she is a nutty bird but we love her.

that is cool what colors of ameraucana do you have? I love mine, my first one is just a lovable nut, I put a chicken saddle on her because of our roo and so she would go streaking across the yard then go hide in the flowers after deciding she could not hide from it she decided that jumping on my head was a safe way to get away from it so thats how that went she is a nutty bird but we love her.
You can see some pictures of my birds here: https://sites.google.com/site/olmcjohnnysfarm/our-animals/chickens
One of them is definitely a Brown-Red variety (That's Delta). I'm not sure what variety Echo is. I think she's a Blue Wheaten.

Back
Top Bottom