Hello From Dunnellon, Florida

Brahma Dama

Hatching
10 Years
Nov 15, 2009
Hi All,
Just wanted to introduce myself here. I live in sunny Dunnellon, Florida, and I breed mostly LF Dark Brahmas. Hence the nickname Brahma Dama. I jsut attended the show in Inverness yesterday, and am kind of pooped so will just keep this short for now. I have about 80 birds and unfortunately will have to downsize a bit due to the fact that my husband has frontal temporal dementia, over two years waiting for social security disability to come through, and just general life situations that a lot of us are going through right now. Thank God for chickens! I have mostly dark and partridge LF Brahmas, some black and moottled Javas, Americaunas, and a Barred Cochin pullet. I just heard about the Swap in Dunnellon in January and look forward to meeting a lot of you there. The next show I will be at will be the Florida Sunshine Classic in January.
Susan

welcome-byc.gif

Welcome from fort myers florida! are you coing to the polk city swap this weekend? and do you haveany brahma hens you are going to be selling? if so how much? ive already got buff, and light brahmas and ive been looking for other colors of brahmas lol

Thanks! I met you at the show yesterday and this is how I got all this info. See you soon.
Susan

welcome-byc.gif

Welcome BrahmaDama. I know where Dunnellon is, we stayed in Beverly Hills last winter in our RV. Stayed home this winter to raise chickens, lol.

Back
Top Bottom