Hello From Dunnellon, Florida

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Brahma Dama, Nov 15, 2009.

1. Brahma Dama

Brahma Dama New Egg

Nov 15, 2009
    Hi All,
    Just wanted to introduce myself here. I live in sunny Dunnellon, Florida, and I breed mostly LF Dark Brahmas. Hence the nickname Brahma Dama. I jsut attended the show in Inverness yesterday, and am kind of pooped so will just keep this short for now. I have about 80 birds and unfortunately will have to downsize a bit due to the fact that my husband has frontal temporal dementia, over two years waiting for social security disability to come through, and just general life situations that a lot of us are going through right now. Thank God for chickens! I have mostly dark and partridge LF Brahmas, some black and moottled Javas, Americaunas, and a Barred Cochin pullet. I just heard about the Swap in Dunnellon in January and look forward to meeting a lot of you there. The next show I will be at will be the Florida Sunshine Classic in January.
    Susan

2. al6517

al6517 Real Men can Cook

May 13, 2008
    [​IMG]

3. raiderbabe239

raiderbabe239 ♥ Hatchaholic ♥

Jun 19, 2009
    Fort Myers, Fl
    Welcome from fort myers florida! are you coing to the polk city swap this weekend? and do you haveany brahma hens you are going to be selling? if so how much? ive already got buff, and light brahmas and ive been looking for other colors of brahmas lol

4. kcravey

kcravey Out Of The Brooder

Nov 10, 2009
    East Texas
    Heya! Nice to meet ya! Im new here also...been lurking for months and finally joined the other day!

5. M To The Maxx

M To The Maxx Baseball+Girls=Life

Jul 24, 2009
    Lutz,FL
    [​IMG]

6. ThePamperedPullet

ThePamperedPullet Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]
    Welcome neighbor to BYC from The Pampered Pullets Farm between Ocala and Dunnellon. Glad to have you on board. Another BYC swap and sale on Dec 5th in Bushnell.
    [​IMG]

7. hen-thusiast

hen-thusiast Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2009
    Utah
    [​IMG] from UT!

8. Brahma Dama

Brahma Dama New Egg

Nov 15, 2009
    Thanks! I met you at the show yesterday and this is how I got all this info. See you soon.
    Susan

9. fldiver97

fldiver97 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 5, 2009
    Middleton, WI
    [​IMG] from WI

10. RobinZ

RobinZ Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 13, 2009
    Pennsylvania
    [​IMG]
    Welcome BrahmaDama. I know where Dunnellon is, we stayed in Beverly Hills last winter in our RV. Stayed home this winter to raise chickens, lol.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by