Hello from MN! I have so many questions for you all!

Cassie Johnson

In the Brooder
Jun 5, 2017
Hi guys! So glad to be here! I've enjoyed this site for a long time before finally getting involved. I am new the owning chickens. We had them when I was a small child and understood very little back then so I feel extremely new at this! We moved to our little hobby farm in November and got 30 chicks this spring! Rhode island reds, brown legborns, easter eggers, black/jersey gians and one olive ever (had two but lost one as a chick). We lost 2 chicks very early on, so we have 28, 3 month old birds. Hope no one gets too annoyed when I start asking my probably stupid questions! Lol! But, from what I've seen, you all seem like a very nice, knowledgeable group of chicken lovers and I'm excited to be here! Thanks!

Oh! And some of my other hobbies include, gardening and playing with my horses, dogs and cats.

My family is, me, my husband and my daughter (in my avatar picture. She's too cute!).

Go ahead ask away. If we don't know the answers, we'd be proud to make some up. Just kidding. You may want to explore the Learning Center, the best place to start a chicken education. It has answers to questions, you haven't even thought of yet.

Thank you for joining us at Backyard chickens

Go ahead ask away. If we don't know the answers, we'd be proud to make some up. Just kidding. You may want to explore the Learning Center, the best place to start a chicken education. It has answers to questions, you haven't even thought of yet.

Thank you for joining us at Backyard chickens

I have to take issue with this answer..It implies there is something I don't know....We all know that would be impossible, and I know everything....:old:old

:lau

Back
Top Bottom