Hi and welcome to BYC! We're so glad you joined us! Make yourself at home! :)
Me too, thank you so much, Chrissy!! :)

Yes, Deep Litter Method. That's one of the beauties of it. It eventually just smells like compost if it's done right.
I am going to look into this method tonight, thank you, DobieLover. Looking for inspiration for handling the chicken poo, hehe.

Thank you for joining us at Backyard Chickens, the pulse beat of the Chicken community. Mothers are the glue that holds a family together. I was in the hospital when my mother passed so never got to say goodby.
This site is great! The community has been so kind already! Mothers truly are a gift to the world, and losing one is god-awful. I couldn't imagine not being able to say goodbye... Sorry that happened like that for you <3

Welcome to Backyard Chickens loosing ones Mother is tragic no matter how
this I am first hand at enjoy the birds and journey your on
Thank you, I can't wait to get some bird, Penny. I feel blessed just to be able to get them!!

Welcome to Backyard Chickens! 🐔

Feel free to drop in and share your flock

Updates for 2020 with us here in my 2020 flock life thread

https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/2020-flock-life.1351080/

View attachment 2065860

It’s nice to meet you!
That is a beautiful bird in that photo!! Once we finish our coop and run, we will be sure to share some in that link you shared. Thank you!!

Hello, Michael and Lindsey, welcome to BYC. Thanks for a great introduction.
Thank you! So glad for all the welcoming!! :)

Nice to meet you Lindsey and Michael, thank you for joining us at Backyard Chickens. :frow
Thanks, drumstick! It has been such a positive experience. I am super excited to learn from everyone and share my own experiences too!! :)

Back
Top Bottom