Hello,I am new on here,do u know the girl who made her incubator?

SHuff chicks

In the Brooder
12 Years
Dec 30, 2007
smile.png
,,,I am not sure but I thought her name is Kessao7 I think.Please respond to me.I am very proud of you.I have been wondering how to make a homemade incubator for a long time.Your chickens are so pretty...... I would like to talk to you,if you don`t mind.I am in Richlands,NC,,,,,love my chickens and got 3 ducks out of 11.I was told the wrong thing to feed them and they died.But my 3 left are so pretty.I call them Huey,Dewy & Louy,,,,Sandra

Quote:
BantyChickMom,and Okiechick57
Thanks so much for welcomeing me on here.I know I will love it.Can you tell me how to reply to you on here instant.I am not so sure.
smile.png
sad.png

Hi there Sandra! Welcome!
I am the girl who made her incubator!
big_smile.png
i am responding!
thank you for being proud!
Except its a shame that they are not my chickens!
sad.png

Im sorry to hear about your ducks dying! its so sad!
sad.png

If you want to talk via email, send me your email address via pm! Or you can pm me or we can just chat on her!

I mean, Im guessing that im who you meant? I made a cardboard one and a plastic one!?!?
big_smile.png

There are plenty of different 'models' that various folks here have made for homemade incubators.

They range from the very simple (cardboard box and light) to the pretty complicated (dual thermostat, heating element, refrigerator body, etc)

Do a search (the search function is in the blue bar at the top of every forum page, just above your login information) on the terms:

homemade and incubator

or

cooler and incubator

and you'll find loads of hits and various examples and instructions for building your own.

Good luck! and welcome!

Back
Top Bottom