Hello,I am new on here,do u know the girl who made her incubator?

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by SHuff chicks, Dec 30, 2007.

1. SHuff chicks

SHuff chicks Out Of The Brooder

Dec 30, 2007
    [​IMG],,,I am not sure but I thought her name is Kessao7 I think.Please respond to me.I am very proud of you.I have been wondering how to make a homemade incubator for a long time.Your chickens are so pretty...... I would like to talk to you,if you don`t mind.I am in Richlands,NC,,,,,love my chickens and got 3 ducks out of 11.I was told the wrong thing to feed them and they died.But my 3 left are so pretty.I call them Huey,Dewy & Louy,,,,Sandra

2. okiechick57

okiechick57 Chillin' With My Peeps

Welcome to BYC SHuff chicks [​IMG]

3. BantyChickMom

BantyChickMom Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 25, 2007
    Henderson, NC
    Welcome SHuff chicks!
    You'll love it here and you'll find tons of helpful info.

4. SHuff chicks

SHuff chicks Out Of The Brooder

Dec 30, 2007
    Quote:BantyChickMom,and Okiechick57
    Thanks so much for welcomeing me on here.I know I will love it.Can you tell me how to reply to you on here instant.I am not so sure.[​IMG][​IMG]

5. kizza07

kizza07 Out Of The Brooder

Dec 28, 2007
    Hi there Sandra! Welcome!
    I am the girl who made her incubator![​IMG] i am responding!
    thank you for being proud!
    Except its a shame that they are not my chickens! [​IMG]
    Im sorry to hear about your ducks dying! its so sad![​IMG]

If you want to talk via email, send me your email address via pm! Or you can pm me or we can just chat on her!

I mean, Im guessing that im who you meant? I made a cardboard one and a plastic one!?!?[​IMG]

6. arlee453

arlee453 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 13, 2007
    near Charlotte NC
    There are plenty of different 'models' that various folks here have made for homemade incubators.

They range from the very simple (cardboard box and light) to the pretty complicated (dual thermostat, heating element, refrigerator body, etc)

Do a search (the search function is in the blue bar at the top of every forum page, just above your login information) on the terms:

homemade and incubator

or

cooler and incubator

and you'll find loads of hits and various examples and instructions for building your own.

Good luck! and welcome!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by