Hello New Here

redchick652

Chirping
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
No I'm not new to chickens. I first got chickens when I was a little girl I had white sulkies and then the dog ate them. Now I've moved and live on a ranch with about 50 different kinds of chickens I think.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
about 50 I think.

(3) What breeds do you have?
Red-leg Horn, plymouth rock, golden comet, h

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?
Well all my chickens are free range, so they get to go were they want. The only ones that are not free range are the Cornish hens and roosters because all they do is eat.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
Writing and Reading and collect eggs. Going out to the milk barn and been with my pet cow. Siting outside in the sun just watching the animals.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
Well there not much about my family. I don't have an occupation I take care of a lady so I have a place to live. I wanna be a writer and go to back to college to either be an author or a Vet Assistant I'm un decides right now. But I do know I just wanna be me.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community?
I found it when I was trying to figure out what to do for my sick turkeys before he died last year in April and then shortly a month later she died. No not long I don't really no much about BYC. I finally joined because I have tons of poultry. I have chickens, ducks, geese and I don't know much expect what little I research on line.

BYC-poultry-sign-pk.gif

Hello and welcome to BYC. I hope that you enjoy your time here.

This is a useful link to take a look at - “How to...” guides. You may wish to consider including your location under your avatar (using the guide in the link above). You can use this link to contact members in your area - U.S. States, UK, Europe, Australia, Canada (for other countries, check here - Where am I? Where are you!)

Best wishes

Pork Pie

Back
Top Bottom