Hello to all from MS

sweetee112

Hatching
May 19, 2015
I have been coming to this website for quite awhile and finally decided to join the backyardchickens community. I love the wealth of information found here. I have been raising chickens now for about 2 years as well as geese. I have recently purchased some ducklings and I'm raising them on the porch. YUK, I'll never do that again! I have never cleaned up so much poop in my life. How can something so small make so much poop?

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join the flock! Yes they are super messy aren't they. I would like some but the mess does put me off slightly. I have a friend who keeps ducks and she is always trying to get me to incubate some of her eggs, but I've seen how much cleaning she has to do.

Enjoy BYC :frow

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided join our flock. A lot of us were lurkers before joining. :eek:) X2 on drumstick diva; ducklings are the ultimate in cute, but they are also the ultimate in messy. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your flock.

Welcome to BYC! Please make yourself at home and we are here to help.

We are glad you joined us! BYC sure has tons of helpful info. And now that you've joined, you'll get to meet the incredibly helpful and friendly members.

Good luck with your flock! Feel free to ask any questions.

Back
Top Bottom