Hello!

Dravus

Chirping
5 Years
Feb 4, 2018
Lancashire, England
Hello there everyone, I'm a new starter to chicken keeping and hope to find much wisdom from the folks here while I care for my birds.

Currently I'm caring for a lovely 6 and a half month old Japanese Quail hen (Texas A&M) and a rather brash 7 week old White Silkie chick (heavily suspected to be male)

I am not the most original at naming but my Quail hen is called Quill and my Silkie chick is called Tobi

I'll provide photographs if people are interested

Hello there everyone, I'm a new starter to chicken keeping and hope to find much wisdom from the folks here while I care for my birds.

Currently I'm caring for a lovely 6 and a half month old Japanese Quail hen (Texas A&M) and a rather brash 7 week old White Silkie chick (heavily suspected to be male)

I am not the most original at naming but my Quail hen is called Quill and my Silkie chick is called Tobi

:welcome
Thanks for joining us!
We're always interested in seeing photos!! Enjoy your time on BYC!!

Thank you for the warm welcome

here are the latest photos I have of my birds

and please forgive the off colour of my little girl Quill...she was housed in red sand for a few months
IMG_20180213_124114.jpg My Little Quill
IMG_20180321_201214.jpg My bratty Tobi

Welcome to Backyard Chickens we would love to see photos

Your quail is beautiful , has such a sweet look to her face. Silkies are extremely difficult to sex before 4-5 mos. of age and sometimes not till they lay or crow. Tobi does have a big comb for his/her age.

Back
Top Bottom