Hello

Welcome to BYC! Glad you decided to join our flock. I'm glad your two chicks are doing well. Mountain Peeps and TwoCrows have always given great advice to countless posts. We are blessed to have them here at BYC. Please feel free to ask any other questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your two chicks.

Make sure the babies have water you can tap your finger on the bowl, so they know to go there. That is what a mama would do. Even if the garage is hot enough, I hope there is some air flow above them - they need air also.

Thank you for the warm welcome! The babies are doing well I think. A gal at the feed store suggested I mash up some scrambled eggs and put it in with them so I did that. They gave me a little peck but are mostly interested in sleeping. The air flow is fine and I did put a light above them, not for heat just for the light. The only thing now is that I was in there and I can see teeny tiny mites! So I'm wondering if I can put some DE in with some new shavings to take care of that.

This is such an awesome place, it's like having a friend right next door! Thanks so much to all of you
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom